Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shitbagging

1. Default Shitbagging

Is being a shit bag allowed while being an admin on the server? I ask because the following are the comments from an admin to an obvious prepubescent using the microphone:

(ALL) (name): OMG ARE YOU FUCKING TWELVE? SHUT THE FUCK UP
    (ALL) (name): #rekt
    [SM] (name): Initiated a vote: MUTE THE FAGGOT SQUEAKER
    (ALL) (name): I can be whatever I want faggot
    ^^Above is after I advise him I don't think being a shitbag was mentioned as one of the perks of purchasing admin.

Be aware there were no responses from the young player he was harassing. He, like a lot of the kids who are harassed simply didn't reply.

I just purchased admin a couple night ago, and was just wandering if this behavior is acceptable of one of the admins, thanks a lot.

2. Default

So you got butthurt over someone who hates hearing kids who are obviously way to young to be playing a mature rated game? Yes the vote to mute the squeaker was a little excessive but I just muted him using !sm. Usually regulars and other admins do not tolerate children on mics. I don't, especially when I am senior.

If you like playing with your kind so much, go back to CoD
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

Directed disrespect? No, not allowed, Its a situation that we have to bring in ULA and clan for unfortunately. If you have the demo they will handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

I mean I haven't watched the demo so idk if the player was asking for it by spamming or what. Then again I know some players will harass others just because of their voice.
    Clan can give ya a better answer than we can. Seriously tho, don't be a dick to players. It just makes IBIS look like shit.

5. Default

Who was the admin?

6. Default

You haven't gone far to make yourself look more mature in this situation coming on here with your ridiculous comments. You know nothing about me, so you cute little comment about going back to CoD is ridiculous, and I haven't made personal little quirks towards you or your attitude either, hence the reason I blanked out your name in the post, which obviously doesn't matter any more. I don't see how you attacking me personally is helping your situation at all, either. Maybe you should focus more on being professional and courteous instead of a pompous ass on the server.

7. Default

Swag spamming alltalk command and insulting people, what else is new? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

8. Default

Well, that excalated...

If you have the demo, clan will take care of Swagbot. We dont need people with the ibis tag spewing shit. Otherwise

Do the demos still not record type chat though? cause that might be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Even then, if he wants to make a complaint I would demand on my defense for it to be correctly formatted. This child was annoying. I self muted him on my end and yes I made a vote against the kids who squeaks. Was it out of malice or abuse? No. I wasn't going to do anything with the information the vote gave. It's a constant battle especially when elementary school is out with these kids on mics. I decided to try and nip it in the butt before it went bad. However seeing how Evan and this shitbag is was handling his mic situation, I left. No need to stay in.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

10. Default

I sometimes do the same thing. I mean, vote wise; but not like that. I've straight out put up a vote for beacon all and mute/gag this player.

Though I wouldn't put it in swags odd truthful, humble words