Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I just want to know one thing, and one thing only. And no i'm not questioning you yet. I'm just curious.

It's been at least 2 days since you pulled your gambit on assassin, and I want to know EXACTLY what you did the night before that made you jump the shark so bad with your joat ramblings and go for the assassin call out.

At this point, I want to know what action you did because if you ended up biting the goddamn dust tonight, I don't want to be left wondering...

I still find it hilarious however that you keep pulling magical roles out of your ass on a stupid op character that can do multiple things a night WHILE WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL BACK UP in play... so help me god if we didn't already bash heads about how scummy you sounded all game...
    but you know, fuck all logic and let's just follow the nemesis ching-chong-choo-choo train to the end, bcos why the fuck not.
    Worst case scenario is that town gets jew'd over somehow, and people learn the important lesson of thinking instead of "follow the white hooded guy" xD

So nway, cough up, we all coughed up something nemesis about what you did to assassin's tight sphincter... right now you're the one that needs to give something in return to keep some trust in.

- - - Updated - - -

provide that piece of info nem, and i'll even start the inevitable stars wagon to back ur shit.
    oh shut up. I've done everything up to this point. Keep sitting there being ever so useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    oh shut up. I've done everything up to this point. Keep sitting there being ever so useful.
    again, I'm playing ball here.

but whatever, hopefully if you do get gangbanged during the apes revolution, you'd have left us something to work with... otherwise, fuck you and have a good day.

oh and
    vote: Stars
    Just because I know I might be busy all day and this is the only clear path from my perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

blade, you and i are gonna have a nice long talk about this whole "i've done everything up to this point" mentality from nemesis that's been further epeen-boosted by that stupid op role lol... but hey, it's rolemadness, or what I like calling it as ModMadness.<3

I miss modding this.. i might do one after your next one... nway back on topic : fuck you nem.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Man, this is one of the whiniest I've seen Cyber. Good show.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Man, this is one of the whiniest I've seen Cyber. Good show.
    Not whining about me. Stating facts about you.

...some of us gotta stay entertained when dealt a shitty 1 shot while someone else gets dealt 58273489274983247329872 shit they can use at once for lolz, you tend to get bored and bothered really fast by the slightest minty-fresh smell of bullshit.
    See now THAT's whining.

- - - Updated - - -

but hey. the good news is that i dont have to do anything right?
    Just chill, watch the game unfold.

Carry us to victory "ya hoser".

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Pathetic.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Pathetic.
    oh so NOW you become active again?

Are you even back in the game? or just dropping by for icecream?

7. Default

Meh, was hoping a pass post was going to be more informative then that
    Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    Nah I didnt actually think that vote through.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

zzz going nowhere fast zzz

9. Default

Basically Nem, I was hoping you'd answer this by now:

Would it be too much to say that there's a good deal more info that I have that I can't give out? Not talking to cyber here,because he's retarded, but just assume I know what I'm doing.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    zzz going nowhere fast zzz
    you iz dead. stfu

Last thing I want you doing is giving Nemecunt something else to banter about