Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

WTF is this.... Cyber find some other poor souls to torture. Provide me with entertainment.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    WTF is this.... Cyber find some other poor souls to torture. Provide me with entertainment.
    I'll get back to you when I find anyone with a soul left, bud.

Now get outta mah mafia yard, damn kids and their milkshakes!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Dead people and people not playing, refrain from talking in this game.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    what the the lipstick papsmear said.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Sounds like someone took it through the poop tube, all rough and dry.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

24 hours now since last relevant post.

Start yappin' people.
    Pass, you haven't said a word since the game-day before.

k so, i'm removing my vote for now until i check on this again when ppl start talking again.

Suggestion: everyone post a final bullet point with their list of highest likely to be mafia, to lowest likely, and say why they think soo.

unvote.

7. Default

Cyber, fucking claim, like a human
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Cyber, you are dumb. Nemesis, please explain your extra information.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Cyber, you are dumb. Nemesis, please explain your extra information.
    and where did that sudden opinion come out from Pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Cyber, fucking claim, like a human
    Fucking here, have at i my role since you want all the info without giving anything back. There you go:

I am a 1-shot Town commuter. and there's nothing cheerful about the wining i did all game.
    because of that dumb ass role.

used my ability N2 when fucking assassin died because I assumed someone will try to shoot me at night before I can get a chance to explain I defended the dumb ass.

Unless What decided to not attack anyone night 2, i'm willing to bet he would have attempted to shoot me that night, and ergo that's why we only have HIM dead as the only dead person that night, because i commuted out and became untargettable that night...

Which is what I was trying to bait out assassin the mafia to do: attempt to investigate me with his fake claim.
    Naturally the next day he would have thought that his odds were more than likely that I was to wn since he's the mafia. No matter what he answered if i was scum or town, the one and only answer would have been that he shouldn't have had a report.
    This also would have made sure that, even IF he was some sort of mafia aligned cop, he would have wasted his rolecop or whatever on someone that would have turned vanilla anyway, instead of hitting OUR power roles...
    And i made sure during that time to allude that I can confirm or deny someone the next day provided that i was alive, which i would have been no matter what happened as the commuter.
    There.

Ergo, that's why I was misdirecting assassin that day, and got jew'd over by people who just start scrutinizing my shit as stupid planning when they don't know why the fuck I was doing that. My ausedctions wouldn't have wasted anyone's role or power night 2, and i would have used a dumb ass fucking 1 shot underpowered bullcrap at least at the proper time instead of playing the guessing game and wifom regarding if im being attacked that night or not. simply trying to use my powers outside the box.

- - - Updated - - -

so there yoiu go. I'm a 1 shot commuter, so you can see why I'm a bit salty about all the fucking juice you're packing nemesis...

10. Default

From this:
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Pass, you haven't said a word since the game-day before.
    Because I had posted several times. You were just to busy giving a reach around to inthebutt to notice.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain