Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Trigger has played before, terrible. Rosie is new, Joker I think as well, maybe something in the way back. Noob votes are viable, and Pass, rarely is no consensus reached. When a deadline approaches the person with the most votes usually gets enough bandwagoners to vote with the old, "Fuck this is taking too long" excuse.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

RNG, that's pretty ballsy right off the bat without any discussion. Day just started, not even 2 days worth.
    Im not gonna vote you, but I call bs on that "rng".

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not gonna vote you, yet*

RNG is not a bad take for day 1 start. No clues, no nothing. So it's fair. That's why I say I'm not gonna vote you yet.

3. Default

Im not sure he is early. Unless someone makes a glorious mistake, thats what we are going to end up going to anyways.
    I dont think anyone here would be that stupid on the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Is this Joker and Rosie's first game? What about Trigger? How much does everyone care about lynching a brand noob first round vs giving them a chance to get a feel for the game?
    this is my first game, but I have seen things similar to this. It's almost very similar to the card game mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

I recalled trigger won his first time game with scribble in the league of legends game.
    He's pretty decent, I wouldn't let him pull the "i'm noob" card.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Im not sure he is early. Unless someone makes a glorious mistake, thats what we are going to end up going to anyways.
    I dont think anyone here would be that stupid on the first day.
    This. Also, people are much more likely to slip up when some pressure is applied. Sorry Phil, it really was random. If I were just making it up, I would have voted for Nemesis--while he is a good player, I just don't like his douchebaggery.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

>.> I just pulled out a 12 sided die and rolled a 6, aka phil...

darn die making me look bad

Vote phil

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    This. Also, people are much more likely to slip up when some pressure is applied. Sorry Phil, it really was random. If I were just making it up, I would have voted for Nemesis--while he is a good player, I just don't like his douchebaggery.
    There is no pressure. I want town to win, simple. But you and star both rolled a 6, ok. Nothing more I can say, you and star both rolled a random number, landed on me. All I can say is if I'm lynched, town just fully messed up.

9. Default

I've got my own RNG. Threw a brink into a crowd of people and hit a Mexican, looks that that points to Cyber...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

meh thus always leads to a random lynch. /vote phil