1. Default Babbaj

Name in Game: Babbaj
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:120356572
    Who banned you: phil
    When: 08-03-15 09:43
    Where: gungame
    Why banned: being banned
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...j&advType=name

Other/Reason to unban: I was playing gungame and someone walked in front of me when i was shooting at the end of the round and they died so they slayed me making me lose 2 levels so i teamkilled him because fuck him and i got autobanned for 5 minutes and i came back to play again but i accidentally teamkilled someone else one and i got autobanned again and phil banned me because i got banned

2. Default

This is your 16th ban from the server, and for one of them your User name was........... wait for it......."Fuck you Phil". Take a long weekend and see you Thursday. mmmmmm Goodbye!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

Dont teamkill people. Like even messing around post round I have never triggered the auto TK ban. Always assume you will get slayed for post round team killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Dont teamkill people. Like even messing around post round I have never triggered the auto TK ban. Always assume you will get slayed for post round team killing.
    i was shooting the ground and he walked into me

5. Default

Ok, so thats one TK, where the fuck did the rest come from? it takes a significant ammount of teamkilling to set off the bot.

6. Default

Ok, so thats one TK, where the fuck did the rest come from? it takes a significant ammount of teamkilling to set off the bot.
    the same guy

7. Default

Im sorry I dont follow, do you mean to say he kept walking into your shots? That takes insane skill to consistently force someone to teamkill you.
    Or are you saying you intentionally killed the guy after this instance, if so, sit out the ban.

8. Default

Im sorry I dont follow, do you mean to say he kept walking into your shots? That takes insane skill to consistently force someone to teamkill you.
    Or are you saying you intentionally killed the guy after this instance, if so, sit out the ban.
    I intentionally teamkilled him because he's a faggot

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babbaj View Post
    I intentionally teamkilled him because he's a faggot
    Which is not allowed. You use the word faggot a lot. And you seem a bit insecure. You need anyone to talk to?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Which is not allowed. You use the word faggot a lot. And you seem a bit insecure. You need anyone to talk to?
    slaying someone for no reasons is also not allowed

same with banning someone because of muh binds