Thread: Turd Schnugel

1. Default Turd Schnugel

Name in Game: Turd Schnugel
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:120356572
    Who banned you: Whitey
    When: 08-09-15 12:16
    Where: Gun Game
    Why banned: Rejoining
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=whitey+is+a+faggot& Submit=

Other/Reason to unban: I rejoined once and he banned me and he refused to give me a link to the gungame rules

2. Default

FYI: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho.../9514-GG-Rules
    Exploiting the handicap by leaving and rejoining is not allowed. Any form of rank manipulation will not be tolerated.
    Also, you have 18 bans in 2 months.

3. Default

well if you look here you'll see the general server rules

and if you look here you'll see the GG server specific rules
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babbaj View Post
    Name in Game: Turd Schnugel
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:120356572
    Who banned you: Whitey
    When: 08-09-15 12:16
    Where: Gun Game
    Why banned: Rejoining
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=whitey+is+a+faggot& Submit=

Other/Reason to unban: I rejoined once and he banned me and he refused to give me a link to the gungame rules
    You did not rejoin once. You rejoined a total of 7 times across 2 maps after I continously warned you and slayed you for it, aside from your bitching on texture city advanced that "this map is shit" that no one wanted to hear.

You continously typed "motd" in order to attempt to read the rules in which I told you to view the full list and linked you to it on deagle5 before you rejoined another 2 times until I banned you again.
    Calling me a faggot in your ban link text but not the URL will not assist in me unbanning you. I am not an admin that frequents the zombie mod server nor participates in the chaos that results in multiple admin abuse threads daily, and I actually punish those who break the rules correspondingly.

The second map you played, texture city advanced. You continuously typed !rules and !motd in an effort to read them; partially.
    auto-20150809-115905-aim_ag_texture_city_advanced.dem
    At 4500, you rejoin to see what I would do. I let it go because you gained no levels.
    At 7500, you do it again. I banned you for 15 minutes.

The third map you played, deagle5.
    auto-20150809-122147-gg_deagle5_4hm.dem
    At 4000, you continue to type !motd and !rules. Not ever realizing !motd is an actual command, I state this to you. The command "motd" is apart of the game itself, and requires no modification like sourcemod in order to use it.
    At 10800, you tell me to stop being so disrespectful after I called you a goon.
    goon
    ɡo͞on/
    nouninformal
    a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.
    At 29000, you will see ShrimpDick (Bandit) mentioning that you are still complaining, hinting at you to be quiet and play the game the way the rules allow it to be played.
    At 54000, YOU ASK ME FOR A LINK TO THE RULES. I gave it to you.
    At 57000, I told you to refer to the forums.
    At 59700, I took the time to actually give you the link, instead of letting you do all the work.
    At 67000, you rejoin -- again.
    At 68300, you rejoin -- again.
    At 70000, you were banned in accordance to your lengthy history and present actions, amongst failure to read the rules.

These next few hours will give you plenty enough time to read the rules of both gungame and zombie mod, to which I know you are a regular of so that you abide by them and become a good player.
    You are welcome to notice the bans I have made across the clan here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...&advType=admin and realize that I do not tolerate rule breaking, especially
    to those that have a thick skull. There are no admin abuse reports on me for a reason.

Should you lie to me or another admin on these forums, and continue to break the rules that are clearly visible and we help you understand on a play by play basis, I have absolutely no issue giving you a ban accordingly.
    Do not turn this into another thread like you did with phil.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 08-09-2015 at 12:13 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    You did not rejoin once. You rejoined a total of 7 times across 2 maps after I continously warned you and slayed you for it, aside from your bitching on texture city advanced that "this map is shit" that no one wanted to hear.

You continously typed "motd" in order to attempt to read the rules in which I told you to view the full list and linked you to it on deagle5 before you rejoined another 2 times until I banned you again.
    Calling me a faggot in your ban link text but not the URL will not assist in me unbanning you. I am not an admin that frequents the zombie mod server nor participates in the chaos that results in multiple admin abuse threads daily, and I actually punish those who break the rules correspondingly.

The second map you played, texture city advanced. You continuously typed !rules and !motd in an effort to read them; partially.
    auto-20150809-115905-aim_ag_texture_city_advanced.dem
    At 4500, you rejoin to see what I would do. I let it go because you gained no levels.
    At 7500, you do it again. I banned you for 15 minutes.

The third map you played, deagle5.
    auto-20150809-122147-gg_deagle5_4hm.dem
    At 4000, you continue to type !motd and !rules. Not ever realizing !motd is an actual command, I state this to you. The command "motd" is apart of the game itself, and requires no modification like sourcemod in order to use it.
    At 10800, you tell me to stop being so disrespectful after I called you a goon.

At 29000, you will see ShrimpDick (Bandit) mentioning that you are still complaining, hinting at you to be quiet and play the game the way the rules allow it to be played.
    At 54000, YOU ASK ME FOR A LINK TO THE RULES. I gave it to you.
    At 57000, I told you to refer to the forums.
    At 59700, I took the time to actually give you the link, instead of letting you do all the work.
    At 67000, you rejoin -- again.
    At 68300, you rejoin -- again.
    At 70000, you were banned in accordance to your lengthy history and present actions, amongst failure to read the rules.

These next few hours will give you plenty enough time to read the rules of both gungame and zombie mod, to which I know you are a regular of so that you abide by them and become a good player.
    You are welcome to notice the bans I have made across the clan here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...&advType=admin and realize that I do not tolerate rule breaking, especially
    to those that have a thick skull. There are no admin abuse reports on me for a reason.

Should you lie to me or another admin on these forums, and continue to break the rules that are clearly visible and we help you understand on a play by play basis, I have absolutely no issue giving you a ban accordingly.
    Do not turn this into another thread like you did with phil.

Have a nice day.
    baited for this EXACT response

6. Default

You would have gotten that reply anyway. As would any other individual that made an unban request for a ban I placed on them.

You are not special; realize that you are currently banned for breaking rules and will remain banned until it expires.

7. Default

You baited a totally reasonable response where he showed that you are totally wrong in your request for an unban?

Whity doesnt even have any rage in his tone. He never even insulted you. I dont know if he could be more respectful.

All whitey did is what our guidelines and rules expect out of an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    You baited a totally reasonable response where he showed that you are totally wrong in your request for an unban?

Whity doesnt even have any rage in his tone. He never even insulted you. I dont know if he could be more respectful.

All whitey did is what our guidelines and rules expect out of an admin.
    delete this

9. Default

I will add an hour of ban time until you remove my picture from your forum avatar. The time will increase for every act of harassment you make.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    I will add an hour of ban time until you remove my picture from your forum avatar. The time will increase for every act of harassment you make.
    why? It's just a picture of me and my cat