1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    And now just waiting for
    papi rosies ----> youre wrong strong
    swagbots----> learn english faggot
    any other clan guy or admin----> haha funny thread
    or roflolmaos-----> this admin has aids
    This is actually pretty funny tho man and spot on lol
    Honestly tho, We know your just trying to help out the server. If the player isn't breaking the rules we cant do nothing about it, no matter how gay or a dick the player is being. We have all been to that point but give it some time it will pass.
    Just try not to make too many threads lol

No one is watching the demo
    Nothing is changeing

Rip Ibis

#closed

3. Default

I want to say not enough evidence, because there's chutes on.
    It's also not that hard to bhop on ZM, and the fact he was poison too when not a human? Easy.

I don't see any bhop scripts here.

Also keep up the hard work Strongfield. You're not the only one that cares about ZM.
    Any abuse, just get the demo and post up. Abuse, not trolling. Totally different.

4. Default

But you do need to learn the only language that matters. Also you are a homosexual deviant.

But seriously 68 fucking bans on this guy already and most of them are from right/left binds. Can we actually ban this kid? He obviously doesn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    68 fucking bans on this guy already and most of them are from right/left binds. Can we actually ban this kid? He obviously doesn't care.
    Just 68

6. Default

Insufficient proof. Closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones