Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    As a Blaxicanadian, i have never heard of faygo...

Also, I know for a FACT the nemesis had a role in writing the flavor at least, because MY mod flavor message containig my role was ... let's just say... VERY VERY visual.. a-la-nemesis.
    Agreed, I got a lot of you're horrible and will die the first night in my "flavor" so...meh

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Agreed, I got a lot of you're horrible and will die the first night in my "flavor" so...meh
    Aww I thought I was special.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

So, do we have an end game when it comes to discussing flavour? We are making no progress towards anything that I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    So, do we have an end game when it comes to discussing flavour? We are making no progress towards anything that I can see.
    Semi Agree with you, tho i do see the value if we have a flavor cop. If we discuss who or what type of people the mafia are assigned we might be in better position later on. example if we decide that Clan is mafia a flavor cop that finds a Zero, Rico or Maynard might be more inclined to share that information.

5. Default

I'd bet anex or zero are scum of some kind. Since this is an insanity game, I'd also be willing to bet on some very bastard roles, though that would be hard to balance with this few players. There is also mostlikely two or more mafia teams.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

The problem is that blade, yet again, started us during daytime we jack shit to go on. Unlike a N1 start where more information can be gathered, or more action might create opposite parties to side with.
    But this "who do you think represents scum more" conversation had to happen in order to establish some grounds to work up from, especially when claims and investigations start pouring in..

PS: You might as well enjoy these chats, statistically speaking since brett isnt in the game, this will be your last day:P

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    There is also mostlikely two or more mafia teams.
    on a more serious note:
    The fuck are you getting this from?

I get it that it's possible that you have the hackers/disrupters as a mafia team, and clan/ula as another mafia team clashing onto the admins/regulars but for this low count of players, I don't think blade/nemesis would be that much of an asshole to ...
    well shit -.-

no but seriously, unless we get a crapton of deaths night 1, I don't think that's the case.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. Wait. Wrong movie.

Supposing no one is making suggestions they'll have to take back after they reveal their roles, what we've got here is:

Ass is an Admin, either past or present ULA. Pass and Trig are (just) community members. Scribble is ULA or Clan. Stars is not clan. Cyber is probably not clan. Rosie, I'm not sure. I decline to comment on myself.

We have a vote on Pass, Ass and Cyber.

It looks like either the scum have decided quickly to not be playing clan, and chosen their own alias quite quickly, or the scum are not all clan.

Comments?

Cyber:

This "Who the scum might be" seeks to convince others what scum might be. Problem is, people are trying to solve the jigsaw puzzle without the box and missing most of the pieces. And I'm done with that analogy. The main thing I see it doing is help the mafia to craft their personas by telling them what people find to be safe to claim. We're also letting the mafia try to steer us wrong, since they know what their theme is. What better way to be Chibby than to throw suspicion on Hitman and claim to be Phil?

I'm trying to enjoy this part, but nothing is happening.

Watch there be no mafia, just 3 sks. Or a cult.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

8. Default

Ass is an Admin, either past or present ULA. Pass and Trig are (just) community members. Scribble is ULA or Clan. Stars is not clan. Cyber is probably not clan. Rosie, I'm not sure. I decline to comment on myself.

This "Who the scum might be" seeks to convince others what scum might be. Problem is, people are trying to solve the jigsaw puzzle without the box and missing most of the pieces.
    Did you just decline, and drop Clan name randomly in same post, I think not!
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Cyber, it's an insanity game. Gotta expect something crazy. I could see no mafia with a cult also.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still no vote trains for day 1. wheeeeeeeeee at this pace, this is gonna be a long game. I'll see you guys on day one page 50.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Cyber, it's an insanity game. Gotta expect something crazy. I could see no mafia with a cult also.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still no vote trains for day 1. wheeeeeeeeee at this pace, this is gonna be a long game. I'll see you guys on day one page 50.
    Why are you asking/expecting a vote train on day 1? Scum.