Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New CS:GO Server?

1. Default

Well they are pretty bad. I mean Euros maps... Lol
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Well they are pretty bad. I mean Euros maps... Lol
    lmao

Zero, did you get it all worked out yet??

3. Default

no he's still trying to fix gg first before he gets to zm.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

I think he means the gg but yea I have been delayed fixing the cs:s servers from valve updates first. Now that the cs:s servers are fixed I can go back to working on the go stuff b/c it looks like I am going to need to fix some of these plugins myself.

5. Default

I need to have exact steps as to what a player must do in order for the scoreboard to get messed up. Does it only occur when they get kills while using bot takeover? Should we just have bot takeover disabled anyways?

6. Default

It does happen when we take over a bot, but it also doesn't auto update the lvl after every kill. It waits untill the end of the round and then it updates. Yes we should disable the bot takeover because that can start to become an easy way to avoid tk'ing or slays/breaking rules and then continue to play. I would say stop the bot take over for now and we can test it again to make sure the scoreboard will show the correct lvl. The only other thing I can thing of that you might be able to fix is possibly having it update after every kill instead of at the end of the round.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

ok knifefight sounds should work now.

8. Default

Ok the only reason it is not playing sounds now is that on cs:s we use a custom version that I programed which supports more custom sounds. I got to merge the changes from my cs:s version with the patched cs:go version.

9. Default

Yea I gotta agree with Joker on the bot thing. We should disable it, just too much trouble plus I assume it would be easier for you to do that.

10. Default

I tested and it actually messes it up when the round ends. It works correctly and then at round end it resets to incorrect values.