Thread: Unban Request

1. Default Prylour 10-06-15 01:14

Name in Game: Prylour

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12307269
    Who banned you: CYBER
    When: 10-06-15 01:14
    Where: GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt.
    Why banned: Aimbot
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....php?p=banlist

Other/Reason to unban: I followed my friend to your server and decided it was a fun competitive GG Server. I am an average player who just plays for fun so if you unban me I'll be happy if not that's fine too.

I'm sure there are people in the clan or that play on the server that can vouch for me like Lettuce. or others. I'm am not new to this game I have over 2000hrs and seven years of experience. Aimbot or any type of hack is not needed nor have I ever considered.

Best, Daniel
    Last edited by Prylour; 10-06-2015 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Trying to change title.

2. Default

It was late last night, and on Cybers screen, and somewhat mine you have a very odd shake. I will pull the demo and we can move forward from here.
    It may have just been a lag issue, we shall see.

To me it looks like a lag issue, you said you saw something the map prior Cyber, which I did not pull. And honestly I shouldn't even be posting here.
    Prylor.dem
    Last edited by Rosie; 10-06-2015 at 08:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

I'm rewatching the demos just because you feel like posting an unban thread.
    If I retain my current opinion on the subject, I'll post a ban thread for others to vote on, since there's an unban request. Otherwise i'll unban you myself if it was server lag, which I really doubt considering the parkinsons was happening only when you were shooting.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

ok.
    I'm going to unban you for now.

Here are the key notes from sex fix based on the STV demo (the one with the long name) :
    at 19000 there was a slight jitter to the left (towards head) after kill. meh.
    at 22000, this one was the "wtf", and it's STILL inconclusive for me on stv: notice the erratic shooting pattern of a cross hair trying to re-adjust, on the first kill.
    at 36000 also slight jitter .

So based on my stv demo, "I" would said it's inconclusive, leaning definitely towards an unban.

Now just so you don't think I was being incompetent or spiteful of you or whatever, I actually made the call in the game based on MY screen.
    There was a reason why I didn't post a ban thread, as I was planning on watching the STV demos the second I woke up because it was getting late, and I didn't wanna base a perma on my tired eyes , or on the possibility of lag. I also couldn't keep you around in the server after seeing what I saw, so I hope you understand.

Watch those same ticks in the pry_2 demo, personal demo. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.
    If you watch that whole thing again, you'd see jitters and jumps everywhere. Now weirdly enough this was only showing up for YOU in the game... maybe because I had you on autospectate and I was comparing your view to mine, which felt normal...
    but yeah.

Rosie, I watched the stv of the map before that, only weird shot was the dualies just before the game ended, which what made me watch him to begin with, but again, i bet that STV smoothed it out a LOT more than my actual in game view.

TL; DR:
    unbanning based on discrepancies between STV and personal. I trust more in STV demos when I'm recording on a laptop, as opposed to my beast machine with 50mb/s cable at home, so you're unbanned already.
    Sorry about any problems that caused you.

NOTE for any future person that finds something worthy of a ban, if any: this doesn't mean pry is or is NOT hacking, just that this demo felt short, and that's why you always always compare both personal and stv demos before sticking fully to a ban.

Have a good day.
    Attached Files
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...