Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shithead, constant disrepect to players, fellow admins, and ULA

1. Default

Unless the player is lagging they should not be banned at all, ping does not matter. Also it should not be a 1 hour ban, it should be 5 minutes after being warned through text and voice, and kicked.

2. Default

How much sense does that make? Person that can't be hit properly because of their warping joins server. Gets kicked and told to fix their ping. They rejoin the server then according to you they should get banned for a whopping 5 minutes. Guess what happens after that 5 minutes? They rejoin the server and it happens all over again in the meanwhile making more work than needs to be done for any admin in the server. Instead I use common sense and make them think about why their ping (warping) isn't acceptable with a 10 minute to 1 hour or so timeout.

3. Default

Those are the rules that we have here, doesnt matter how you feel about it

- - - Updated - - -

if they come back and it still isnt fixed, up it to 10, then 30, but only if theyre visibly lagging

4. Default

Your mom.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shithead View Post
    Hard to see where you got high ping as being the ban reason when it's laid out that he had multiple bans for teamkilling.
    First reason in the Ban Comment: Super High Ping

6. Default

Shithead, you are fun at times, but you are a hot headed and really do not listen to others which can be a problem.
    We have rules here and we follow those rules cause it works. You doing your own "ban and mute" procedure, look where it landed you, an abuse thread.

We warn, mute/gag, kick then ban. I have had multiple people complain about you, and I've seen it myself.

Consider this your last and final warning.

Resolved, closed.

7. Default

shithead, this is your last chance.I don't appreciate your attitude and extreme lack of disrespect for clan and ula (or for anyone for that matter). You have been banned for a day. Come back with a better attitude. If I seee you are still banning for high ping or if I see you continuing to disrespect anyone then I'm breaking out my perma ban hammer.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    shithead, this is your last chance.I don't appreciate your attitude and extreme lack of disrespect for clan and ula (or for anyone for that matter). You have been banned for a day. Come back with a better attitude. If I seee you are still banning for high ping or if I see you continuing to disrespect anyone then I'm breaking out my perma ban hammer.
    yay hammer time!!!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

He's gone for a week. He just can't keep from running his mouth. If he's going to openly challenge authority then he can take a fucking hike .

10. Default

rico, you make me so hot...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton