Thread: -=';Raven [ibis.a] ADMIN ABUSE -=';

1. Default -=';Raven [ibis.a] ADMIN ABUSE -=';

Admin's INGAME name: Raven [ibis.a]
    You're INGAME name:✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.
    Server:IBIS ZOMBIE MOD
    Map:Ice_cap escape
    Date & Time:10/20/2015 2:00 PM california time
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    Originally i was playing cs like i normally do and I join the ibis zombie mod server because when i join... Lets face it, I get the party started, meanwhile Raven told me to take off my tag which was ✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.ex-a>, which i will not deny. However Raven abused his admin powers, never have i posted an admin abuse post but Raven banned myself way after i changed my name which was ✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis. upon Raven's request. It is not a following admin tag and i am not presenting myself as an admin but a clan member of ibis. Keep in mind Raven has always been biased against me and never liked myself as a continuing active ibis zombie mod player playing in your server. You may check the banlist of what my name was, when i was banned today. Please check link below and evaluate among yourself. I hope you take into consideration and i appreciate your decision you make, Thank you. http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....php?p=banlist Regarding TOS rules http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6-Tos please consider rule #7

Sincerely,✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.

2. Default

Wait, so raven banned you for impersonating clan, and you put an abuse thread on him?
    Last edited by StarsMine; 10-20-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

If you are an admin, then raven shouldn't have been able to ban you, unless zm is different.
    If you are an admin, you should not have "ibis" in your name without the ".a" (impersonating clan)
    If you are not an admin, then you should not have had any form of "ibis" in your name at all (impersonating admin/clan)

4. Default

FOR YOUR INFO, i am a part of ibis, how else would i be able to post an admin abuse.

5. Default

Um, anyone can post an admin abuse thread, no need to be rude

lol .

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, I don't believe SourceTV records 'all chat', which is what I use to warn people about rule-breaking.

Essentially, Whitey's tag was '<ibis.ex-a>', I told him to remove the tag and he refused. When he refused, I slayed him. I told him again to remove the tag, which he ignored. That was when I kicked him from the server. He immediately rejoined and changed his tag to '<ibis.'. At this point, I banned him for blatantly ignoring my request to remove an invalid ibis tag.

Will find the demo ... Demo

7. Default

All chat is not recorded in sourcetv demos, if you still have the game open then you can screenshot the console chat

I Closed CS:S before I got on here.

Regardless, Whitey is not an admin, he was using an admin tag incorrectly and I went through proper procedure (Warn, Slay, Kick, Ban).

9. Default

You were right in what you did, raven.

WhiteyG, having ibis in your name is impersonating clan and is against the rules. Raven did nothing wrong.

10. Default

Gotta say WhiteyG, he was right.