Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tell me if Go goes on sale

1. Default Tell me if Go goes on sale

I need to buy another copy to use for the server in the future so if anyone sees it on sale let me know. Also yes I MUST buy it as I am required to also spend at least $5 on the steam account that I use for the cs:go server in addition to owing a non voip phone number for that steam account and having a copy of go on said account which is not a gift.

So please pm me, post in here ect if you ever see go on sale.

2. Default

Knife fight sounds could have a problem b/c some are not mp3, apparently .wav is to complex for go.

3. Default

OK I will need to reprogram the knife fight with this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=237045

so sounds will work and I also need to remake all the sounds into .mp3 for them to work. Hopefully, I can get this done today.

I'll take care about the steam sales.
    The advantage is that I can look into steam afternoons while its morning in america

5. Default

Zero - add CS:GO to that other accounts wish list. Add the email address as an account on your phone. You will receive an instant email as soon as it goes on sale.

6. Default

Oh yea, I forgot about that.

7. Default

there's a major lan tournament coming up this weekend, it may go on sale then. if not, it'll probably be around black friday or something.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    there's a major lan tournament coming up this weekend, it may go on sale then. if not, it'll probably be around black friday or something.
    Halloween.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YM Beast View Post
    Halloween.
    yeah my b, tourney's next weekend.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

www.G2A.com

Legit shit. I use them often. it's like 10/11 bucks for GO on there. They email you the game key once you pay.

Maynard - The WCS Guy