Thread: Unban me please. User ID - max31337451, Date - 02-05-14 18:00

1. Default Unban me please. User ID - max31337451, Date - 02-05-14 18:00

Nickname: GOD

ID: STEAM_0:0:26590325

Banned by: CYBER

When: A while ago, about a year, Date - 02-05-14 18:00, and I was too salty to try and appeal but now I kind of want to play there again.

Where: GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL |

Why: Aimbot. I really don't think there was any evidence of it. I am going to watch the demo right now for myself. Check my profile, I have no vacs, almost 1000 hours on CSS, and a level 9 steam account that is about 7 years old. I was just having a good day. If I remember correctly I was going like 20-7 when I got banned. I played there everyday and have some people on my friends list that I met on there. I was pretty pissed when I was banned TBH.

Link:http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...284#post174284

I'm kind of flattered you all thought I was cheating but can you please re-review the data and come to your senses? I used to be quite loyal to your server.
    Last edited by max225; 10-22-2015 at 07:54 PM.

2. Default

Just reviewed the demo. I was gonna reverse my call then I noticed some stuff...
    As an ULA who voted hacks, and as a clan member of this, i'm still going to call hacks.

ULA. I want your input.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post what I saw in a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Your crosshair movement between each shot is inconsistent. Between your m4 and your tmp + mac10...
    Your m4, it locks on each wobble. slow it down.
    Now any other gun that doesnt wobble, it doesnt lock down or anything.

I'm gonna stick with my vote. Cyber said you were toggling. I agree.

3. Default

Flattering. Here's hoping you don't have 150 wins in MM. Cheers.

4. Default

Aimbot with no-recoil not enabled.
    In addition, you are terrible at walling just as terrible as the FOV you have set. I understand it makes the snapping less obvious; far distance. Not close range.. your snapping is hilarious.

My question is why you're only banned from two communities. One being IBIS, and the other from a community named "****** ** God", which you got permanently banned for "blasphemy", which obviously tells me something intentional took place. Whether it be aimbotting or discrimination.

Alright, I'll take that last part back. Apparently they ban everyone named god, because they strongly believe there is just one and he does not play CS:S.
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 10-22-2015 at 09:25 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by max225 View Post
    Flattering. Here's hoping you don't have 150 wins in MM. Cheers.
    Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    Aimbot with no-recoil not enabled.
    I'm going to have to say it, but this is it.

6. Default

I would say no, you were toggling at the time of the ban. from 22k -33 k you were toggling and at 33k you were clearly snap to an opponent. Cheers mate. We don't give second chances here. BYE!
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

I'm guessing I was getting headshot after headshot which is really easy to do on GG. Recoil resets after every new weapon so just flick your crosshair over to another head and that's that. I wasn't even able to watch the demo for some reason it didn't open from source so I can't really comment on what you said. I don't even know if it really was a demo of me. At this point I don't really want to be part of the community again anyway. I stand by my statement that I didn't cheat and have never cheated in any video game as I am very strongly opposed to it. You guys fucked up. Even if you unbanned me I wouldn't play on the servers anyway. If you are really confident, however, that I am a cheater then please make the demo more public, upload it to youtube perhaps, so others can report my profile because cheaters should be banned.

8. Default

I'm guessing I was getting headshot after headshot which is really easy to do on GG..
    Yikes. Who said anything about getting headshot after headshot? I didnt. And you weren't. Whichhh means... =\

9. Default

I'm guessing I was getting headshot after headshot which is really easy to do on GG. Recoil resets after every new weapon so just flick your crosshair over to another head and that's that. I wasn't even able to watch the demo for some reason it didn't open from source so I can't really comment on what you said. I don't even know if it really was a demo of me. At this point I don't really want to be part of the community again anyway. I stand by my statement that I didn't cheat and have never cheated in any video game as I am very strongly opposed to it. You guys fucked up. Even if you unbanned me I wouldn't play on the servers anyway. If you are really confident, however, that I am a cheater then please make the demo more public, upload it to youtube perhaps, so others can report my profile because cheaters should be banned.
    well as per person who requested unban request has retracted his request, this is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

I knew that this fucker tried to pull that shit once before:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...3027-Unban-GOD

He's trying to wait sufficient enough time to make people forget about how accurate the ban was at the time.
    especially with how valve can go ahead and screw up demos over years.

He's been denied an unban already and he's trying to do it again.

I'm taking this privately for a forums ban at this point so that no one gets any funny ideas later down the road.

whether he withdrew his request or not,
    unban denied.
    still closed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...