Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: Donner Party 2: Don Harder

1. Default

vote cyber
    Meh w e

Vote Cyber
    YOLO

3. Default

Well let me work my magic before the lynch.

BM and Cyber are the best day 1 candidates. BM has a really obvious tell when he is mafia, and it is he floats out terrible ideas, such as the suggestion of a 1 person mafia, or his lynch plan for the day. It sounds good on the surface, but in this setup, "a good bluff" on day one will not sink the town, that's ridiculous. What hurts the town the most is a loss of any of its few power roles. Since scum will most likely claim VT to mitigate the chances of being countered, if a train formed on a town power role, and they let this be known, then it would be absolutely terrible to just follow through with the lynch. The town's best weapon is and always has been its numbers. I have more but we will see how this progresses tomorrow.

That being said, Cyber pretty much claimed VT when he said he wouldn't mind being lynched, which means he is either bluffing as scum or is really a VT, in either case its a choice that will not significantly damage the town in anyway.

vote cyber
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    What hurts the town the most
    As you say. unvote vote What
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

So defensive BM, might not have to wait any more days until you out yourself more.

6. Default

If cyber isn't scum, what is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    That being said, Cyber pretty much claimed VT when he said he wouldn't mind being lynched, which means he is either bluffing as scum or is really a VT, in either case its a choice that will not significantly damage the town in anyway.

vote cyber
    Wrong.
    but hey, keep up the good work.

PS: Not even gonna bother claiming not even if L-1, saying this right now.
    So go ahead, stick to your Guns
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Definitely scum.

9. Default

I said what I said about BM because it has consistently been true across multiple games. I don't know if I will survive the night and want the information out there for consideration. I was not advocating his lynch today, but for people to keep an eye on this as the game progresses, his reaction tells me he does not feel he can be cleared in the coming days, further indicating his likely anti-town position.

10. Default

That being said, even IF it was a VT, just for the sake of argument here, what you are saying is that you would rather kill off a VT by becoming stubborn on a wagon to lynch said VT, rather than to keep digging for tells on who is scum?

Here's what bothers me about that logic, of all people, YOU were one of the people that constantly nag at a vigilante using their guns randomly (even if infinite shots) at night instead of holding off until there's significant suspicion on someone. Because, according to a post-game commentary made by you :
    vigs that shoot randomly at night 1 are idiots because if they kill a townie, or worse a power role, then it's pure random and provides no information as to what, who, why and how they got killed by the vig, if they truly got killed by the vig.

So what is the difference between that, and the fact that you are LITERALLY currently advocating to "policy lynch" at.
    The hypocrisy is insane.
    You logic is that cutting off your hand with a butcher's knife is better than using that knife to try to kill the person holding you.
    I'd be fine if you were only chained by that ONE hand and the cell door is open and your captors are dead or temporary gone (talking about mylo), but right now? You're saying "hey im locked in this cell for a while, i don't know who are my captors or how i'm doing out of this, but hey u know what? I'm going to cut off my hand for no reason at all, just because it's better to cut off my hand than to die in the cell" .
    THAT is your "lynch the VT logic".

I'm not saying your assumptions are even correct, I'm just pointing out that VT or no VT, your "Best case senario" is still a crapload of buttshit logic.
    You kill me, and you kill a town member, VT or not VT, and you gain nothing, and exactly 2 more people will die at night, leaving you without any info collected day 2.
    Plain and simple.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...