Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

Nope, I'm definitely town. People should claim their flavor already, so we can get this show on the road.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Yeah claim people, or you're first up on the shit block for being lynched. This isn't really that hard unless you aren't a townie.

3. Default

I wonder how many people are gonna get mod killed tonight >_> I'm still more active than half of these dickholes and I'm working today, and my workday is 10-11 hrs of driving and another 2-3 of dicking around with the trailers. I love how cyber bitched about me yesterday, and he hasn't even made the minimum post today.

- - - Updated - - -

Also zambi, I missed it earlier. Leave my Grammer alone. Every single one of try posts have been from my phone.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I wonder how many people are gonna get mod killed tonight >_> I'm still more active than half of these dickholes and I'm working today, and my workday is 10-11 hrs of driving and another 2-3 of dicking around with the trailers. I love how cyber bitched about me yesterday, and he hasn't even made the minimum post today.

- - - Updated - - -

Also zambi, I missed it earlier. Leave my Grammer alone. Every single one of try posts have been from my phone.

I was busy, and it's been less than 18 hours since my last post home skillet.

Fine I'll play along rosie's plan.
    I already soft claimed mine 4 times before just to be on the safe side: I'm Happy.

also.
    i like dwarves for now.
    unvote, vote pass.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Way to vote for someone that claimed flavor.

The reason I called you out is because you flipped out that I hadn't confirmed for 10 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, learn how to fucking vote you fucking twit.

6. Default

Way to vote for someone that claimed flavor.

The reason I called you out is because you flipped out that I hadn't confirmed for 10 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, learn how to fucking vote you fucking twit.
    dude.
    voting on a phone's dumb as fuck...

unvote
    vote pass.
    happy? no you're not. because i'm Happy.
    I'm voting you because Prince was not an alias i accounted for.
    I don't particularly care about your opinion about it.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

The queen and huntsman are likely the scum. As I previously said, the scum most likely have a safe claim unless Scribble really didn't see that mass claiming could break his game. That said, there should only be 1 for 3 scum so this is still a good play.

Cyber, given the prince is the one that wakes snow white up, you really think he is bad?

Also, why would I have claimed it this early if I were lying? If I were scum, I would have waited until more people claimed so I wouldn't claim a role someone else has. We should be looking at the last dwarf to claim as well as the huntsman and whoever claims--woodland animals I guess?

8. Default

Well, I'm the talking mirror.

Right now, the thing that strikes me as odd is Happy the Loved. Unless we have lovers and loved, not having snow white be loved feels off, with the prince included.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

9. Default

Cyber, given the prince is the one that wakes snow white up, you really think he is bad?

Also, why would I have claimed it this early if I were lying? If I were scum, I would have waited until more people claimed so I wouldn't claim a role someone else has. We should be looking at the last dwarf to claim as well as the huntsman and whoever claims--woodland animals I guess?
    No i'm not saying the prince is bad.
    I'm saying that you picked a "good" guy alias to claim, yet there's more than enough dwarfs to pass around.
    Also, again, it is VERY possible the huntsman is not evil, since he let snow white go because he wouldnt kill her even if it would cost him his own life...
    and ALSO, to answer your early claim reasons, your pick is actually on the SAFE side of things to fake claim, since AGAIN there's a lot of dwarves to cover all townies, and you just feel out of the blue. So claiming it early would make you look more upfront about it , rather than looking like the last pick trying to pick a random good guy.
    In fact, better to claim early on in this known theme setup so that you can counterclaim a prince (if such a town role exist) which would most likely be more of a power role than the other VTs, and thus you'd : A- be able to call out that you claimed first, B- buy yourself at least another night if they lynched the other person instead, C- get the real prince killed (again, assuming such a thing exists), and D- at least narrow down a power role for your ally.

So yeah, call me wtvr you want, your claim doesn't clear you for me.
    The only person that's stinking stronger than your claim right now is:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Well, I'm the talking mirror.

Right now, the thing that strikes me as odd is Happy the Loved. Unless we have lovers and loved, not having snow white be loved feels off, with the prince included.

what the.
    you're actually claiming the evil mirror right now.
    The same mirror used by the queen to feed her vanity and plan her kill on snow white?...
    I don't even know wtf you're even trying to pull anymore. That claim in itself should be a straight up lynch, what are intentions behind this?

you and pass. welcome to the shitlist.

PS: don't fucking ask me why "Happy" is loved. I was also wondering this. So ask scribble. I'm guessing it's either because he was trying to fill in the dwarves roles but Happy's one of those dwarves that no one really gave much a damn about compared to Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and sneasy, so he just winged it regarding the role.
    ALSO, if you want to assume that Scribble had any form of flavor balancing behind his setup, it would it be possible that Grumpy = hated, and Happy = loved, simply because they'd be polar opposite? Which is why i called Assassin a synonym of Grumpy (Snappy) earlier, to try to see if he'll play ball. He didn't...

OH AND, Snow white doesn't have to be the "loved role".... do remember that there is such a thing as a Beloved Princess, which is why I wasn't particularly too excited about this mass claiming plan from Rosie, but went along with it, because Snow white claiming as Snow white would put a gigantic mark on her back, and if she's a beloved princess, then Day 2 will get skipped, and that will just shit on us. And just the fact that this person could be a snow white, wouild make it hard for them to claim, or get hunted by town if they don't claim... it's a lose lose situation for that person.

So yeah, whoever made that comment earlier about " I don't see ANY negatives to mass claiming", well, here's a POSSIBLE scenario, if such a mafiascum role got specifically tailored to the flavor role by scribbs.

10. Default

Wait what, what the mirror was not evil.... The Mirror can not lie and only reflected the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?