Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Confirmed. Also, Jesus Christmachrist.

Finally, I'll take a look at this shitfest when I'm getting unloaded in about 2 hours.
    Game will be done by then

- - - Updated - - -

that's 6 isn't it? I have a feeling someone is either voteless or Cyber needs an extra vote
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

that's 6 isn't it? I have a feeling someone is either voteless or Cyber needs an extra vote

Its possible, but its also possible Scribble is not actually online or looking at the thread, he is not been lightning quick in the past.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Its possible, but its also possible Scribble is not actually online or looking at the thread, he is not been lightning quick in the past.
    He's been on the forum since the game started. Not like we've been playing for long.

4. Default

Damn, get a lynch before we even have everyone confirm. This isnt the Ibis I know

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Damn, get a lynch before we even have everyone confirm. This isnt the Ibis I know
    Don't even know who this decimator is, probably gonna get mod-killed before he confirms.

6. Default

unvote.

- - - Updated - - -

So anyway.
    I'm town.

Case and point here.

Now, Zambi and stars have no fucking reason as to why they voted for me.
    Zambi made sure he lynched me, without even a fucking explanation, which i specifically asked for. Fuck you btw.

Stars did not even bother explaining anything, but the best part :

vote What.

First time was a joke, but you specifically went through hell and back against blackmage in the very last game, where blackmage was advocating against sticking to the wagon, while you kept going against him and calling his plan a fail.

I put myself at L-1 in your eyes, didn't even bother unvoting, or digging deeper regarding this.

Zambi's lynch on me gives me a slight benefit of the doubt regarding his alliance but still a fucking dick move.

Assassin's the only person i trust in this game right now.... god help me.
    Nem's a cunt, could have unvoted, but his reaction to me not getting lynched will let me put him on hold for now, as most scum wouldnt speak up about the lynch happening until the very next day (or after mod confirmaiton) just in case it didnt go through, much like this game.

Pass you confirming late is eerie at best. YOU of all people usually rally to hammer the person at L-1 and call out for some balls, your exclusion from the bunch when i was at L-1 is quite convenient, but i'll give u the benefit of pretending u rly weren't here until just now..

BUT NOW YOU ARE HERE.

So what will it be pass.
    Lynch me? or no lynch me?
    Now you can have a word in, how awesome is that?!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

So I guess you are saying that you require an extra vote to be lynched?

8. Default

I am Town Vanilla (loved) (+1 vote required)
    I tend to believe in assassin's hated (-1 vote required) because he specifically mentioned it first, and he seems to be the down side of my coin, balance and all (hinted at all that shit earlier).
    He needs 1 less vote, i need 1 more vote.
    And i would trust him more than all you fuckers right now because a loved/hated modifier is almost usually a town sided role.
    And me not dying just now, and proving i'm beloved, there's your fucking 2 VTs right there.
    I cleared myself and believe assassin to be VT as well.

Now, you have your suspect pool narrowed down.
    *drops mic*

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Also, as regards to last game, my beef was with BM not following his own plan in addition to it being a terrible plan to mindlessly wagon someone without letting them defend themselves, but I did not advocate that here, you had every chance to defend yourself and chose to vote for yourself instead, I did nothing different than any of the others who voted for you. You voted for yourself, which is not exactly a signal that you value your role in the game, and if you do require an extra vote, then it was a ploy to see if someone would quick hammer you, which is what happened.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    ^ yeah, about that, welcome back to ibis you know.
    Like I would trust you fuckers to have some brain cells and not play the "jump on the easiest wagon" card.

Easiest day 1 action is voting for me, it got to the point where voting me provides ZERO information because it's impossible to tell who's joking around, who's metaing, who doesnt care who dies, and who's just a fucking sack of leaking cunts (actually that is usually Nemesis).

So stars, you held your grounds pretty well with a vote on me, that managed to almost lynch me, WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD OF EXPLANATION.

You following the easy wagon there homie? Time to have a little chat about your actions.