Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help, I cannot buy and my guns keep switching

1. Default

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Sleepy, it has something to do with printer cables. I checked mine, and the problem is still there but less noticeable.
    Scribble, don't lie the poor fella. This is not printer cables. Those are for printers. He needs to use the cat6 cables to connect the monitor to the modem and then run a script to stop the weapons from switching.

3. Default

GUys I just completely solved the problem, I took apart my computer and constructed a glass box, kind of like a fishtank, that I set the computer up inside of, afterwards I filled it up with mineral oil and had a bubble blower thing in it to make bubbles as well as fake fish, the coolant as well as cool visuals completely fixed the problem in-game, it turns out it was a coolant problem all along, which caused the video or graphics card to malfunction as well as the cpu to process things different then it was supposed to! I think the coolant problem might have also changed the rams ability to function at max capacity as well, which combined caused the gun switches etc. as well as the inabilty to buy things!!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    GUys I just completely solved the problem, I took apart my computer and constructed a glass box, kind of like a fishtank, that I set the computer up inside of, afterwards I filled it up with mineral oil and had a bubble blower thing in it to make bubbles as well as fake fish, the coolant as well as cool visuals completely fixed the problem in-game, it turns out it was a coolant problem all along, which caused the video or graphics card to malfunction as well as the cpu to process things different then it was supposed to! I think the coolant problem might have also changed the rams ability to function at max capacity as well, which combined caused the gun switches etc. as well as the inabilty to buy things!!!!!
    What if you have a laptop D:

5. Default

Thats the thing, I had to do it with a laptop, I had to get an external monitor to hook up and use and just took apart the laptop and put it together in the fishtank

6. Default

I am using my phone to post this, THIS DID NOT WORK. FOX IS TROLLING YOU, MY COMPUTER IS NOW WET AND BROKEN. Thanks. Dick.

7. Default

Fox, how could you? I...trusted you

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy (ItsNotSafeHere) View Post
    I am using my phone to post this, THIS DID NOT WORK. FOX IS TROLLING YOU, MY COMPUTER IS NOW WET AND BROKEN. Thanks. Dick.
    ^ wtf fox, if you're not gonna take this shit seriously then don't post on this topic. sry sleepy :c hopefully your laptop still has warranty

9. Default

I have a feeling you used water instead of mineral oil, that is a common mistake if you aren't using high quality mineral oil you will destroy your computer!!!!

10. Default

Turn it off and then on again, the bilge pumps will take care of the rest.