Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nemesis Speed Game #2

1. Default

Assassin, answer the first two.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Vote Rosie

Stop dicking around. Also, called it that he was the godfather so go fuck your couch.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Rosie is not mafia, as I got a null result when he accused you of being mafia. I would have gotten a lie report otherwise.

I hate being ignored.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

You got a null result when he accused me therefore he is not mafia? That does not make sense. I think we established your detector does not work on other people's accusations about others.

There is 1 mafia, 1 town, 3 3rd party left.

You are the only wild card in play here pass, everyone else stands pretty firmly with themself. Stop pretending like you get to direct shit Pass, you are tying your horse to Zambi for some reason, and guess what, thats not something people are going to go along with. I think Assassin was onto something here. There are really no secrets left out there, it comes down to execution of night actions, and presumably tonight is going to be ridiculously eventful.

unvote

vote Pass

Let's do this, and may the best man win.

5. Default

What, if he were mafia, he would know that you were not mafia. I'm not sure how you miss that.

I thought you were still going with the "Rosie is mafia" shit.

I was tying my wagon to Zambi because he is town, and no one else has given me any reason to think they are likely to win. Give me some reason to think you can win and I might go along with you. Why go after the survivor? Your reasoning is fallacious and retarded on the level of Cyber, especially if you are trying to win yourself. The objective should be to get me on your side so you can win faster.

Vote What

6. Default

Rosie is mafia, but he is one man.

Assassin is one man.

I am one man.

Zambi is one man.

You want people to suck your ass for you to join them so you can arbitrarily decide who will win. You are a wildcard, and have outlived your usefullness. You established the settup but are still trying to see if people are going to pretend to be pro-town for some reason, which would be a death trap for them if it came down to 3 people left, with you being one of them.
    There are still too many people alive for you to try and play that card, since no one needs you, you need someone, and its pretty clear you have chosen Zambi to be that one. Are you honestly gonna tell me that if it comes down to say, you Zambi and Rosie, you will side with Rosie? You're gonna white knight this bitch up and stick with town, as you have the whole game.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing you ensures it is every man for themself, which at this point is a much better scenario for the remaining third party and mafia than supporting town, as that goes directly against their interests. Please try and tell me why im wrong. I'm not going to try to get you to join me, since this isn't 3rd grade and there is nothing any person here can offer you over anyone else. I don't like the idea of letting it come down to who Pass likes the most, and I don't think the others like that idea either.

7. Default

So you'd rather let blade decide who wins in a 1v1v1 rather then me remembering a debt?

8. Default

I think I can win with Pass and Zamb. I fear the vig shot but wth.

Vote What
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Um, night actions are gonna decide this game, not Pass the wunderkind, thats pretty obvious. Plus, we all know how the tie breakers work, so it wont come down to a stalemate, especially if its 1 v 1 v 1.

10. Default

I am not a jester
    I can win with town left
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.