Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nemesis Speed Game #2

1. Default

Pass, people don't need you, you needed them to win, you were a survivor, you overplayed your hand and were still pushing pro-town crap well into the 3rd day when it was established there is only 1 town left.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

That'd be retarded if that's the case. Whatever blade told me I was going to say that you were an arsonist so that we could just Lynch you

- - - Updated - - -

You prolly caught that though and that's why you pushed so hard.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Um, yeah. I almost premetivly mentioned that but was pretty sure that would look suspicous as well.

4. Default

My best bet, the mafia, lost someone already. Noone else gave me anything to go on to ally myself with them. If you would have chilled out, I likely would have sided with you day 3. No reason for me to backstab you, unless you think I'd want to hand a victory to Cyber.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Someone on steam get Blade or Nem's fat ass in here.

6. Default

Also didn't help I was driving that whole time. I'm going to laugh if Rosie is an arsonist and kills you and assassin, and one of you shoots him.

- - - Updated - - -

They are both offline.

- - - Updated - - -

Which I already said.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I hope Zambi wins with you three retards killing each other.

7. Default

We shall see, gonna definitly be more fun and intersting than haveing to answer your questions for another 48 hours while trying to convince you to join us.

#rekt

8. Default

None of you gave me anything other than you were scum not on a team. Nothing actionable.

9. Default

That's a lynch boys.

You all made a bad move.

Pass, who was, Assassin - 3rd Party Survivor with Unlimited Lie Detector has been hung!

Night 3 Begins!

You have until Monday, December 21st at 11:00AM EST to send in your actions.

10. Default

At the end of the night. Several bodies lie on the ground.

Rosie, who was, What - 3rd Party Arsonist has died.

What, who was, Rosie - 3rd Party Serial Killer has died.

Town has won the game!

Winners

Zambi - Town Vigilante with 1 Bulletproof Vest

Losers

Assassin - 3rd Party Jester