Thread: Admin Abuse Rawr-Voice off Ibis.a

1. Default Admin Abuse Rawr-Voice off Ibis.a

Admin Abuse Rawr-Voice off Ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: Rawr-Voice off Ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: BloodNinja
    Server: 208.43.70.233:27015
    Map: GunGame Mod+
    Date & Time: ~1:50 am Est.

I rejoined 3 or 4 times because I was not very happy with my score. At the start of the round the admin (there were at least 2) would slay/kick me at the start of the round this lasted for about 5 minutes, before I was banned. I had asked what rule I had broken(and double checked the motd) but no admin responded until I was banned with a message saying I could not reconnect to the game multiple times. At no point did I reconnect in the same round evading death or any cheating like such.
    Normally I wouldn't care so much about power tripping admins, but I really do enjoy the lag-free gun game server.

I would appreciate someone looking into this.

Thank you
    BloodNinja

Re: Rawrr Today 02:26 AM

Read the rules for the server, before reporting abuse on an admin
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho.../9514-GG-Rules

-Exploiting the handicap by leaving and rejoining is not allowed. Any form of rank manipulation will not be tolerated.

Right after i slayed you i said in chat, DO NOT REJOIN, which is pretty self explanatory. If you were typing to Wallet and I while you were dead and we were both alive then we could not see what you were typing. We did this for 2 maybe 3 rounds before banning, you should have gotten the hint by then but you obviously did not understand

Also, This is in the wrong section therefore it will be disregarded anyway.
    Admin abuse threads are posted in the Admin abuse section..
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

Re:: BloodNinja Today 02:34 AM

I asked in all chat while alive what rule I had violated.

While I was in the server no one informed me of any rules. I checked the MOTD which did not specify anything, and was repeatedly kicked...before being banned for a rule that I was not even informed about.

I would appreciate someone looking into this.

Thank you
    BloodNinja

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BloodNinja View Post
    I rejoined 3 or 4 times because I was not very happy with my score.
    -Exploiting the handicap by leaving and rejoining is not allowed. Any form of rank manipulation will not be tolerated.

That is the rule you broke, i told you DO NOT REJOIN and you did it multiple times after that. That is why you were slain repeatedly and that is why you were eventually banned.
    How many times do i have to say it before you get it through your head??

3. Default

"I rejoined 3 or 4 times because I was not very happy with my score." And at no point was I told why I was being slain/kicked. I checked the MOTD. I requested to know why I was being slain. It was not until after I typed !reportAdmin that I was banned from the game.

While I appreciate you generously giving me the information after I was banned, I would still appreciate someone looking into the matter.

Thank you
    BloodNinja

Wrong format; demo required.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodNinja View Post
    "I rejoined 3 or 4 times because I was not very happy with my score."
    This falls under the 'no rejoin' rule. So you admit to breaking the rules and then post an abuse thread when you're banned for breaking them. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

5. Default

"This falls under the 'no rejoin' rule. So you admit to breaking the rules and then post an abuse thread when you're banned for breaking them. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? "

Ah, you are the other admin who was in the game. Is it typical for admins to laugh at and not answer when someone is attempting to find out what rule they are breaking and being slain/kicked/banned or is it just you two?

6. Default

It was not Zambi, it was Wallet.
    And again, if you read what i had said previously, you would see that we obviously did not see you ask what you did wrong. We were a little too preoccupied with the fact that you repeatedly ignored our attempts to get you to stop rejoining. The DO NOT REJOIN message i sent in chat should have been a clue as to what you were doing to warrant the slay. MEANING YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED REJOINING BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LIKE YOUR SCORE.

7. Default

Ahahahha my Christmas present. Thanks all.

8. Default

No abuse, closed.

9. Default

Lol..

10. Default

lol... some things never change

Maynard - The WCS Guy