Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ze_sorrento_xmas

1. Default ze_sorrento_xmas

ok found some things out about the map, first the code to the music room is 241536 that one was easy to figure out. Now i have found that the map has at least 6 custom skins hidden on the map, 2 to 3 of them are at the tree/present teleporter. not sure if you push the presents in a certin order to unlock them or what but i know if you "use" on the presents it teleports you too a crate in the back of the map but if you touch the floor you go back to the room you started in. 2 skins i know, you go to the right to get and 1 to the left but there are bars in the way so its hard to do, maybe with a cute not sure. im thinking theres a combo you put in on the presents not sure what thow i noclipped and found those skins. i think you might have to go under those bars before hitting the floor or im not doing the combo right. going into the music room you can change the music, if you go up one level theres a lever, push the lever and the three presents fly to the secret room, you ride them there but i dont know what to do to get in, sounds like a breakable wall when shooting it but i have unloaded 400 or so rounds into it but no brake so not sure there, ohhh if you get the skins you tele to the top of the building at the boats. thats all i got so far if anyone knows more let me know here.

2. Default

ok update the secret room i know how to open it but not live not sure what to do after i open it tho theres 2 triggers you have to activate then you tele to the window/door then it brakes on its own you go in then i dont know what to do,and you dont move to the left or right for the skins you got to stay still for couple of secs then you get the skin but how to do it i still dont know

3. Default

You should blog about this.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

This sounds like fucking zombie mod bullshit. Get the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Checked it. The presents teleports you to the skins but only if you have the correct steam-id otherwise you dont get teleported to it.
    There is an mapper room you can enter if you know how

6. Default

who thought that Sorrento could be this advanced

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    who thought that Sorrento could be this advanced
    because its not gargantua who made this map
    but yes sorrwnto advanced is nice

8. Default

we could always update the admin teleport mod to give admins access to said room.

No way to get it. I tried to find a way but there is no one. The secret area splits up in 4 little boxes with 1 model in it. The adminroom-plugin could teleport admins to 1 box with a model in it but theres no trigger who gives you access to pick it up. It´s difficult.
    For these who cares how it works:
    If you press e on the christmas gifts, you will get teleported in a dark box. So everyone falls down to the ground and on the ground is a teleport who teleports you back tot he gifts.
    Another thing happens if you press e on the gifts. A command will be send to activate the teleporter and a command who tells the server to freeze every one with the Steam-ID Steam_X:X:XXXXXX. The guys with the correct Steam-ID will be teleported and frozen in the air. These guys won´t fall down and don´t touch the teleporter who teleports you back. While they are in the air another teleport will activate and this one teleports them to the models. +A trigger will unlock the models
    It looks like the models were made for the mapper&friends and no other person
    Yes I know my english is still broken but come on.

10. Default

maybe a future version will unlock for everyone.