Thread: E-tard{strong:pimp:hand}

1. Default E-tard{strong:pimp:hand}

Admin's INGAME name: E-TARD{STRONG:PIMP:HAND}
    You're INGAME name: Hiphopopotamus
    Server: Gungame
    Map: Deagle5/ Minesweeper/ Churchtimes
    Date & Time: 2/16/2016 - 9:59 pm / 10:39 pm/ 10:54 pm

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

Before the admin abuse I was team attacked intentionally by E-TARD{STRONG:PIMP:HAND}, now when he gets admin is unknown to me because not once is he tagged as an admin so I cannot say. He starts team attacking at around tick 40k. Does that a few rounds before he is warned by ๖ۣۜF๖ۣۜo๖ۣۜx ibis.a at around tick 50k to not team attack. At 59k E-TARD{STRONG:PIMP:HAND} proceeds to do it again under the guise of crossfire. Now in the demo its obvious that hes aiming for me. Then he teamkills me right at the beginning of the round and I slay him for it. Then at around tick 69k he tries to knife me, successfully doing so once. Then at tick 73k he left clicks me in the back when I'm on knife.

He comes back 2 maps later, and around tick 7k kicks me. No warning or no reason given. Also he is not tagged as an admin which I believe under the TOS is #16 (Admins do not get senior admin when not using the tag and should not use admin when not wearing the tag unless necessary for catching a hacker in rare instances where a delay in banning would be too disruptive to gameplay.) I rejoined and asked for what reason I was kicked and still was told nothing. Then I'm told by E-TARD{STRONG:PIMP:HAND} that rejoining is not allowed, however if there is no warnings given or a reason in the kick message then how do I know what I did wrong (which we all know is nothing). Then at around tick 17k I'm gagged by E-TARD{STRONG:PIMP:HAND} for a reason unknown to me. When asked "Why?" by a fellow admin his reply is "for fun" and proceeds to say that is the reason he bought admin.

Finally on Churchtimes_jungle at around tick 8k he changes my name to "upotooHsopoohh". Then at tick 44k he kicks me, no warning, no reason in the kick message, no admin tag.

Forgive my grammar/spelling/everything else I may have done wrong.

2. Default

I raised the no-tag issue with E-tard while in that game and after i did, he attempted to fix it, however it still doesnt excuse his actions

3. Default

E-tard bought admin? Nice!

E-tard, always have admin tag on (ibis.a) when using admin commands. You know that lol.

Abuse confirmed, but I have been notified e-tard has been wearing the ibis.a tag since so I think we are good here.

Resolved, closed.