Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: phil abusing

1. Default

Because clearly you are not getting the message that +left/+right binds, AKA Bhop Scripts is not ok here. Turn off the binds when in our server. Take the hint the first 16 times. Bhop the proper way like Monkey and Rawr do in Gun Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Bob........buddy......... I 'm not sure where to start.

You may have gotten unbanned with an apology or a rim job, but calling a CLAN member a dipshit is the fast track to serving your whole ban, if not longer.

Just stop now and return on Saturday.
    oh yea MOD US MOD US 03-16-16 01:32 BobBrawler (listening to music) Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 03-16-16 01:32 BobBrawler (listening to music) Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 01-29-16 01:11 Lord Tourrets Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 01-29-16 01:11 Lord Tourrets Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 01-26-16 13:28 BobBrawler Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 01-26-16 13:28 BobBrawler Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 06-14-15 21:29 BobBrawler Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 06-14-15 21:29 BobBrawler Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 06-11-15 22:51 Cock Diesel Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)
    MOD US 06-11-15 22:51 Cock Diesel Admin deleted 1 min (Expired)

tell me why half of my bans are on the same time the same day and the same second aka ur fucking with the bans to make people have more bans than they really do fyi thats shoddy work there rosie next time do a little research into the matter and a little more reading

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Because clearly you are not getting the message that +left/+right binds, AKA Bhop Scripts is not ok here. Turn off the binds when in our server. Take the hint the first 16 times. Bhop the proper way like Monkey and Rawr do in Gun Game.
    starsmine +left+right is not bhop scriptz dumbass its normal function of the game that turns u left and turns u right so learn your hacks and scriptz better

3. Default

Those binds are used for nothing functional in the game, they are commonly used for bhop scripts. We do not allow bhop scripts. So, No cost to havint it a banable offence since no one loses funtionality. Use your mouse to trun left and right, if you are physically disabled, come talk to us. But clearly you are not disabled in a way that forces the use of those binds.

also yea dude we see the bans

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0708580&Submit

Do you really not understand we do not want you using those after 16 bans before this for that exact thing, one of which was extended? TAKE A HINT.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Those binds are used for nothing functional in the game, they are commonly used for bhop scripts. We do not allow bhop scripts. So, No cost to havint it a banable offence since no one loses funtionality. Use your mouse to trun left and right, if you are physically disabled, come talk to us. But clearly you are not disabled in a way that forces the use of those binds.

also yea dude we see the bans

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0708580&Submit

Do you really not understand we do not want you using those after 17 bans before this for that exact thing, one of which was extended? TAKE A HINT.
    how about u take a hint and fuck off faggot you havent been useful you ignore the fact that its not 17 because your admins fuck with the bans and you cant read the time stamp if i were banned for a min each time how can i have 2 bans for the same reason at the same time and no they do serve a purpose the purpose of playin the game one handed because not all the time does 1 need to shoot in a zombie escape you only need to shoot when you actually run into zombies

- - - Updated - - -

now i'm done with this bullshit server and bullshit clan i'm sorry zero nothing against you but ur admin base has fallen and your servers need better admins

5. Default

those were not admin bans, those were auto bans.
    And why are you using one hand when you clearly can use two? If you are physically disabled and you require accomidations you are free to ask for that. But clearly with how often you play two handed thats not an issue.

and once again you miss the point of reading the whole story from page 1 comment 1 and ignore the fact that ur an oblivious faggot as well you nigger fucking spick spanking racist pig

7. Default

I ask you remain calm or I wont be able to help you. The Clan here does not take kindly to disrespect.

What reason do you have to be playing one handed?
    Are you asking for accommodations?
    You do relize +left/+right binds are used FAR more often for scripts then they are for legit means. right?
    What kills the server are a bunch of bhop scripting fast zombies that even good players cant beat, let alone the average jackasses ZM is filled with.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-17-2016 at 02:21 AM.

the only way you could help at this point is shooting yourselves in the head because your pathetic excuses for people

9. Default

Bye then.
    See you never.

10. Default

Phil does have a tremendous ass. Could bounce a silver dollar to the moon from that thing.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.