Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: phil abusing

1. Default

I have had the privilege of bouncing a silver dollar off of phil's ass and it made it all the way to the moon.
    Good stuff.

You get a perma, regardless of what phil thinks, because you got me all hot and bothered for him.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BobBrawler View Post
    tell me why half of my bans are on the same time the same day and the same second aka ur fucking with the bans to make people have more bans than they really do fyi thats shoddy work there rosie next time do a little research into the matter and a little more reading
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...&advType=admin

Please look at my ban record. When it comes to ban extensions on repeat offenders (as yourself) I ALWAYS consider how many combined bans, how many bans was posted in the same minute, the intervals of bans between each, if any were "fuck around bans" or admin abuse bans.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0708580&Submit -- Example, the first ban where I extended to 1 day, you had a total listing of 13 bans, 9 of which were on different time stamps. So yeah, if you are being constantly banned for the same thing and aren't getting the point, then yes I will extend your "shit".

You want me to do my research? I do my research. I don't go off in a heat and make bans. You do your research, learn the rules, but no longer on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I have had the privilege of bouncing a silver dollar off of phil's ass and it made it all the way to the moon.
    Good stuff.

You get a perma, regardless of what phil thinks, because you got me all hot and bothered for him.
    I am not denying any of this. Nor did I forget the night scribbs. Thank you for the hot night <3

- - - Updated - - -

Another clanner can close this if you see no abuse in this. I'm done with this zm kid.

3. Default

Closed.

fucking retards now-a-days, giving the mentally handicapped a bad name.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton