Thread: O.m. 03-24-16 11:35

1. Default O.m. 03-24-16 11:35

Hi, I would like to deeply apologize for my mistake. I have been banned by phil for 5 days because as I understand, I am a repeat offender.
    You can find my status in the following link: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0032631&Submit
    There it shows that I have a lot of 1 minute bans because every so often I would press my caps lock key accidentally, which I binded to cl_yawspeed.
    I am so very sorry for this. I unbinded that key, and I used it in different servers. This will not repeat again.
    I enjoy your server very much, and I was hoping there could be a chance to lift the ban?

Name in Game: O.M.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:60032631
    Who banned you: phil
    When: 03-24-16 11:35
    Where: Zombie Server
    Why banned: Repeat offender of the 1 minute ban
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0032631&Submit

Other/Reason to unban: I would like to stress that I no longer have this bind, and I will not be repeating such offences in the future if I am to play the server again. Once again, I would like to apologize to the players, the admins, and everyone else. Thank you.

2. Default

lol You have 12 bans due to the same Issue so thats why he banned you for 5 days..

Also your lucky He was nice enough to give you 5 days and not 2 weeks ... lol

3. Default

Yes, I am grateful that it was not more serious.

4. Default

It's up to phil or zero, and I doubt zero would overturn phil's ban.

I suggest you add phil on steam and talk to him.

5. Default

I would have lifted this ban, although not including my bans, you have had 5 total different bans in the past month. You just got off a 2 day ban from me on the 16th of this month for the same exact reason. You have 3 different admin bans for team killing, and multiple +left/+right bans on file. You aren't learning.

Quote Originally Posted by open View Post
    Other/Reason to unban: I would like to stress that I no longer have this bind, and I will not be repeating such offences in the future if I am to play the server again.
    I highly highly recommend you unbind that key, because the next time I check sourcebans and see that you were banned for +left/+right bind, you will beg for a 5 day ban next time.

Unban request denied. Serve your 5 day ban, read our rules.
    Closed.