Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Is that 3 or 4 votes on me now? Two with absolutely no reason at all, one right after a decent explanation was made as to why a no lynch would be of benefit in this particular setup.

Interesting.
    Sorry but I would rather see you getting lynched than me.
    I mean after you I have the most votes and I dont want to be the new cyber
    + he has 0 votes

2. Default

That is how you become the new cyber, by making terrible decisions to preserve yourself. Did you bother to read what I said about having everyone discuss a strategy before voting? Any town, even mafia, would be considering the benefits of a no lynch.

For the noobs -- even if you die, you win if your faction wins.

3. Default

As long as the vig or watcher don't die overnight, the no lynch is a success. Vig should have some direction going in but he's probably not gonna shoot.

My vote on Scribs was just to keep things rolling. Right now I'm thinking a no lynch or voting Strong

4. Default

The vig should not shoot the first night, too little info is known to make an informed decision. A blind shot is too risky. If the vig shoots and the mimes choose who to roleblock correctly, the flavor would reflect their roleblock was a success, giving them the identity. Despite them needing to be lynched, they need the vig gone.

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    My vote on Scribs was just to keep things rolling. Right now I'm thinking a no lynch or voting Strong
    Scum move

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Sorry but I would rather see you getting lynched than me.
    I mean after you I have the most votes and I dont want to be the new cyber
    + he has 0 votes
    And this isn't?

less than yours

8. Default

Jesus christ you're both fucking retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

Both Strong and Hippo are idiots. Don't bring your zombie mod douchebaggery into these games, no one knows you and no one cares.

Scribble, no lynch is not a good idea. It isn't just a game of dodge the mimes, there are still scum in play that benefits from a no-lynch.

Its gonna be a more or less random lynch today, Cyber still hasnt said shit which I guess is par for the course for him lately.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

I'm inclined to think that scribble isn't a mime simply because he's defending himself against being lynched.