Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Mafia Game

1. Default

That's just assinine Nem.

- - - Updated - - -

also vote stars

2. Default

So wait, both Cyber and Stars are L-1? And both of them are the only ones left to vote? What a time to be alive

- - - Updated - - -

Only Stars is left to vote*, my bad for being a retard

3. Default

If someone can give me an actual explanation on why Stars is bad I will change my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I can not find any reason for me to be l1. Overreaction my ass, What played yesterday in a way to get people to lynch him. He was playing like an idiot, and you all followed him into lynching on of our most powerful roles. No lynch day one was our best option givin the field.

Cyber, how did I done goof?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

You and cyber are both at L-1, and if you need to as Cyber for help I'm pretty sure you're fucked.

6. Default

Im sorta pushed into a corner here honestly
    I dont know if cyber is scum or not, but clearly he is driving our game off a cliff once again

Vote Cyber

7. Default

Nemesis you fucktard that is fucking Lorem ipsum... Literally letter for letter lorem ipsum which is used as placeholder for text -.- you illiterate fuck.
    And you proceed to bring back to L-1 because you can't be bothered to know common shit.

Is that a lynch or what? Because I can have a field day with what I saw last night but if it's a lynch then I can't say.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Oh you saw something last night? Where was I Bitch? Oh yea at home. Dont be claiming watcher and then voting for someone who never left home.

9. Default

So anyway. I'm the other fucking mime.

I got bored beacuse I have no longer a win condition thanks to What.

I roleblocked Stars yesterday so he didn't kill What directly at least.

I WAS gonna play my roleblocker to fuck with mafia at night because I had nothing else to do.

I figured I would bait mafia (strongfield high chance btw) to think i'm the watcher and come kill ME, while the REAL watcher would naturally know that i put a target on my back and come watch ME at night while mafia assassinates me...

Stars had the most votes close to me because you nikkers always go for the niggerass policy lynch, so i wanted to kill stars off to get me through the night to bait mafia to come kill "me" the watcher, while the REAL watcher watched and got you guys an easy lynch tomorrow...

But obviously you guys can't think ahead worth a damn without getting sucked into the policy lynch shit because you guys don't know how to play or what to do when cyber isn't around to be your patsy for the day.

You guys were too dumb to realize that it would have been a gr8 opportunity to use me as a watcher bait for mafia... so fuck all of you guys and your inability to think ahead.

THERE. A wall. COMPRENDE ?

Now that im lynched. biebie, afk next game.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and had i not been already at L-1, i would have taken more time to think about how to proceed with a no lynch or a better sacrifice (VT) to go through the night...

but I was under time constraint because you fucktards took me from 0 to L-1 before my work meeting even finished...
    so i improvised and went with stars... sry stars no hard feelings but welcome to the patsy club. Here's your first badge :
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Mislynch aside, Cyber's hissy fits are always hilarious.