Thread: Strongfield the Grey ibis.a | Admin Abuse

Thumbs down Strongfield the Grey ibis.a | Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Strongfield the grey -ibis.a-
    Your INGAME name: Raven [ibis.a]
    Server: ZMod
    Map: ze_sorrento_night_v3
    Date & Time: 5/31/2016 21:35

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    Rule 1. Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    Rule 7. No Banning clan members or admins.

I was banned through SourceBans to bypass the admin restriction. Additionally, I've done nothing to warrant said ban.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): Demo (does not show the ban, since it was done between maps), SourceBans
    Last edited by I'm a zambi; 05-31-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Haha raven
    I permad my self. Not because this but I added all crimes and it earns a perma.
    ULA/Clan iam not going to bypass but if you fear that then ban all my ips you see on the psychostats site.
    -StrongfieldtheGerman

Fantastic. Good riddance.

I knew this was coming LMFAO

5. Default

In the technicality of the rules, you did not have tag on and forfit your admin during that time. Strong broke the spirit of the rules, but not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

1. Absolutely not, I did have my tag on. Because he banned through SourceBans, he didn't have to put my name in, just my SteamID. I was in-game as Raven [ibis.a] which you would know if you had watched the demo. Funny enough, it seems he banned me either as or right after we switched maps because the ban doesn't appear in the chat on the demo. I'm going to check the other one to make sure.
    2. The rule still stands. Admins are not to ban other admins.

Who cares man its over

The ban was done between maps, so it doesn't show on SourceTV. Fortunately, it does show on SourceBans.

and again who cares
    I banned you via sourceban and that was it
    Its over

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    1. Absolutely not, I did have my tag on. Because he banned through SourceBans, he didn't have to put my name in, just my SteamID. I was in-game as Raven [ibis.a] which you would know if you had watched the demo. Funny enough, it seems he banned me either as or right after we switched maps because the ban doesn't appear in the chat on the demo. I'm going to check the other one to make sure.
    2. The rule still stands. Admins are not to ban other admins.
    You're right, Im not bout to watch the demo, I dont actually have a legal say in the matter. SB said "The hoe" was banned.

Also strong... dude doesnt mater if you think it is over or not. If he had his tag on, you were way out of line.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 05-31-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?