Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

I don't see it as a role listed anywhere. Can you link it?

2. Default

Ass, what's your role? There is a definite flaw in your plan, and it hinges on your exact role.

- - - Updated - - -

Meaning, you're lying and you're a lyncher or this game is far more fucked than your shitty first day cop claim is.

3. Default

I'm just a vanillia cop. No rolecop or anything. I checked you and got a guilty response from Nem. That's it. All I have. Idk if Nem is doing hidden mods but it's a bastard game so

4. Default

Look at all the games it has been used, its a role. Your inability to look at past threads isn't my problem. Even if Zuki did already spoon feed one of them to you.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Then you're definitely insane, and the PA is not lying.

6. Default

Hell, he could be a random cop for all we know.

7. Default

That's what I meant before not insane blade. If so then I'm completely useless and my future clears would be been useless as well.

8. Default

You should have used another night to investigate someone else who you do not suspect to clear that up before not only outing yourself, but also trying to out someone with 100% certainty in a bastard mod game where you can not be 100% certain.

9. Default

He linked a previous game he used not an official mafia link. We have no idea how the role works then or the rules defined by it.

- - - Updated - - -

To what end scribble. I could've read someone wrong or what not anyways. The role is more of a determinant than my gut.

10. Default

No, we know how it works since we have fully functioning brains. I am sorry for your handicap, but please don't assume everyone else is that way.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.