Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Minimalist Mafia #3

1. Default

Blade the flavour was pretty clear... I don't understand how u can even consider the possibility of another killer at the moment when there is only the three of us left.

Clearly they died by being bound as lovers...

For a veteran, blade, you seem to be doing very stupid mistakes and misinterpretations..

That being said, everyone claim your role riggt now.

One of you knows more than they are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you always make ur posts with a stupid emoticon at the end. I read ur shit and be like "ok I dnt trust blade and his bs goofy mistakes." and then u go ahead and make a post that makes me unable to take you seriously..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I actually do have some info, but it requires hippo to claim his role first.

3. Default

Sorry, daddy Cyber

Blade, you host so many games but didn't know what lovers are? I'm pretty sure the modifier is in the thread that YOU posted

And why does it require me to reveal, so you can bs your role reveal? Anyway, I'm VT

4. Default

And with that, you are lying. Town Cop, hippo showed up as anti-town.

5. Default

Cyber, I'm pretty sure you're a power role. If it's cop, Blade is busted

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post

Bull shit blade.
    I'm the Town Cop. Get baited.

Figured u'd try to claim an investigation role if i baited you that I had no powers and the hippo slipped that he's a fucking VT.

Cherry on top is that, I already investigated hippo because both him and nem were suspects day 1 and he came up innocent.
    But if i went straight up said that he's innocent and asked him to vote for you, he wouldn't know if i'm bullshitting you or not.
    But you just gave away your hand by blaming hippo.

I gotchu Hippo, let's hammer this shit up. gg
    vote b

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I am actually NOT Mafia believe it or not. I am the Serial Killer that attacked hippo Night 1. Mafia killed Stars.

- - - Updated - - -

That means that Cyber is a lying bastard and is actually Mafia.

8. Default

THAT's what i'm looking for.
    I'm a vanilla townie #getRekt

Yes , i was in fact lying that i'm cop because i know you can't be a fucking town cop.
    Both because you were really trying hard to get a safe role claim, especially from Hippo.

Hell i could tell that there ISN'T a cop in the game. Why?
    Because We are 6 ppl in the game, with 2 lovers. Having a cop makes it so that the game tips into town favor at the beginning in terms of op balance since the lovers can just confirm themselves and then have cop + lovers voting on same person for majority almost immediately after day for no counterplay from anyone.

At this rate, we know you're a third party scum already. (thank you for confessing)
    If hippo's a mafia goon alone for some fucking reason, then i dont care at this point because my win chance is 0% at this rate, but i'd rather give the win to hippo because at least he didn't try to play me.

vote blade.
    NOW i make an actual vote.

- - - Updated - - -

again.. if hippo is mafia, then i literally have no winning condition at the moment...
    but if hippo is town, like he claims he is, and because 1/6 (16%) scum-to-town-ratio seems more balanced than 2/6 (33%), then i'm inclined to take a leap of faith and left hippo win, whether he's on my team, or mafia.

Hippo. He JUST confessed he's a third party sk when i called his bluff.
    Seriously im giving you the benefit of the doubt. You asked me to believe in you earlier when he blamed YOU for being mafia, Now i'm asking you to do the same.

don't fuck this over, and just make the call.

9. Default

Blade claimed SK, so might as well. If there is a mafia, then Cyber is it and I have no chance of winning.

Vote Blade

10. Default

I actually do have some info, but it requires hippo to claim his role first.

oh and this illogical chain of thought was a give-away btw...
    you didn't need hippo to say he's town VT for you to say you are cop if you had guilty on him... u just had to say "Got Guilty on hippo, vote hippo".
    and that would have put ME in a fucked up blind pick of 50-50 chance... but the fact that you INSISTED on getting hippo's info out of him first and claiming it was necessary for you to give out YOUR info...

well .. it made me less blind, and more skeptical that you were just trying to find a safe claim... ergo the bait.

- - - Updated - - -

good luck Town... I tried my best.. if both are scum, i can't do more than this shit with what i had...

So help me god if i get LVP for some stupid reason this game like not trimming my nails before anally proving blade.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... pretty much same POV form my view hippo.
    Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Blade claimed SK, so might as well. If there is a mafia, then Cyber is it and I have no chance of winning.

Vote Blade