Thread: Ban players?

1. Smile Ban players?

There is a player called RiCkY that constantly team attacks me, sometimes kills me and then switched teams. He does it fairly subtle so no one votebans him.
    Everytime i get retribution and team attack back he starts whining and saying i started it (which i never do)
    He has a friend Havoc as well who will back him up.

Not sure how to deal with this idiot lol, ive been playing this server for like 6 years and its pretty fucking annoying.

go to this link ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/ and pm me the maps that he was team attacking u or just link them here. i'll watch the demo's as soon as i can. as a reference, at the time of this comment the current map is ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2017070...ons_street.dem

you can also use the !call feature to call in an admin for any future tk'ing problems
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 07-06-2017 at 10:55 PM.

3. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...p-Ban-Requests

You can also post in here, following the format. Any admin will be able to take care of the dude as long as two votes are consistent. This, or Kasper will review it.

4. Default

Or I'll take care of it if the post is put up ��
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Ok, I played with him just now for the first time since, ill keep posting as it happens and DM kasper, thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

The Map tonight was texture_7 and was around 12:40 am on July 11th.

so i watched the demo, and from what i saw he did intentionally team attack u a few times and killed u 2 or 3 times, just because. for right now, i've messaged him on steam and advised him to stop intentionally team attacking/killing you, as well as banned him for 1 day. if this happens again, please post back here or get another admin and inform them of the situation.
    Attached Files

7. Default

Awesome, thanks so much!

Spoke to him yesterday and he knows not to tk anymore.