Thread: ✯Terminal Lance✯ ibis.a. | 11-27-17 19:40

1. Default ✯Terminal Lance✯ ibis.a. | 11-27-17 19:40

Name in game: ✯Terminal Lance✯ ibis.a
    Steam id: STEAM_0:1:3667194
    Banned by rawrr
    Date and time: 11-27-17 19:40
    Where : GG
    Why : Why is unclear because the reason she put was lyrics to a song, so i'm go to go with calling a player a name twice after they said don't call me that after the first time.
    Link to Ban : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid

reason to unban : I'm sorry if I offended the other player in some fashion, but I always joke around with people. I'm not exactly sure why I was banned, so I would like that to be clarified please.
    Yuuuut!

2. Default

I would really like to know the answer to this ban, doesnt seem like Rawr to not have a reason. But you never know, as for name calling seems hard for a 1 month ban. Maybe like a few days or hours at most

3. Default

You called a player a slut, they told you not to, you did it again. The player then informed you, the ADMIN, that player disrespect is against the rules and you said that it wasn't. So the player went to a ULA about it and you told that ULA that the rules don't apply to you because you are a "badmin". You then decided to make a poll in game about the player getting their feelings hurt

Did i hurt your feelings?
    1. i need a safespace
    2. i need my vagina hat

Which is more player disrespect

Last time you broke the rules you threw a hissy fit because i wouldn't tell you who complained about you and said you wouldn't ban hackers anymore and were restricted because of it. And now you decide to just break the rules. You have some MAJOR issues, you have no regard for other people but yourself, you think that you're above the rules and that you can decide which rules should be followed, rules that were set for a reason and are NOT up for discussion.

I will NOT unban you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I would really like to know the answer to this ban, doesnt seem like Rawr to not have a reason. But you never know, as for name calling seems hard for a 1 month ban. Maybe like a few days or hours at most
    Diesel, I never ban without a legitimate reason

Even though that was said jokingly through a pm, and taking that conversation out of the equation. Your actions in the demo were very unprofessional. You targeted that player, and ridiculed the player after they told you to stop harassing them. This isn't the first time you've been reported for this.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...rver-Rules-1-8 Section V and VII

I donwloaded and reviewed the demo from the incidient in question and did the same with the 2 demo's prior

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z1...dvcTOLhVjGRpe7
    towards the last 200 ticks of the map : Lance - oh i forgot shuwayze is on i got something for him next game *snickers*

couldn't watch the demo after this :/ funtimes_alternate

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17b...mKVlAcBMFSo1At
    beginning of demo you start telling shuwayze that you can exploit admin commands and target other admins/ula's/and even clan by swithing them to other teams and putting them in spec. you mentioned that you did it to owns previously and she kicked u right after for it.

Tick 8400
    Lance - women don't belong on the internet

Tick 1500
    Lance switches Shuwayze from one team to the other

later in map around tick 46900: Rin joins
    Lance (voice chat)- who let rin in, rin hacks all the time
    Rin - sorry
    Lance - ban
    Rin - and yet you won't do it
    Lance - shut up slut
    Rin - i told you not to call me that
    Lance - slut -.-
    Rin - ...player disrespect is against the rules you know. admin...
    Lance - no its not
    Rin - for an admin you sure don't know the rules very well (was dead so not sure u saw it)

Tick 64500
    ✯Terminal Lance✯ ibis.a : !vote "Did i hurt your feelings" "i need a safespace" "i need my vagina hat"

Tick 7400
    Lance switches shuwayze to spec

You previously abused your admin commands and were put on a 2 week restriction. You found a glitch/bypass to where u can target other admins and switch the team they are in as well as put them in spec.
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 11-30-2017 at 09:17 PM.

5. Default

I'm going to jump in on this. I was first originally on the case but it got transferred to two other clan members so I backed out. But ima take this case again.

Lance, you were just warned about your use of power and authority with the slap and freeze command. You gave a shitty attitude towards rawr, clan's hand picked ULA, and you pretty much gave the entire clan an ultimatum of, "i do whatever the fuck i want, or I'll let hackers roam the server". You were placed on a 2 week admin restriction, BUT, we did not restrict you to see how you would do. You clearly cannot follow our rules when you are an admin because "they don't apply to you". Well trust me, they apply to you.

Reviewing this, lance, you need to get your head out of your ass and bring yourself down. You are not ULA, you are not Clan.

1 Month ban stands, unban request denied.
    When your ban is lifted, you will NOT be restricted of any admin commands, but keep in mind we will be watching you.

Closed.