Page 79 of 177 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Definitely...
    lol sorry. shes gay :]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I'm trying to expand my musical tastes but it's hard.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 04-09-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

I'm trying to expand my musical tastes but it's hard.
    what are you trying to expand to? why is it hard?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    today is... loka really misses going to raves

and omg EARGASMMMM I know anex will appreciate this one.
    lolool Loka, the irony is that all those songs were played at the rave I attended on Thursday Night, damn was it crazy but so fucking cold because it was at the beach oh and
    /wave glow-sticks
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    another rap song i actually like. and the video is pretty good
    That song is ok, I loved him when he stared in Degrassi~

Anyways this song is stuck in my head.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    what are you trying to expand to? why is it hard?
    I'm trying to find more metal and rock that I like and it's hard because most of it sucks IMO.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Last edited by loka; 04-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

I'm trying to find more metal and rock that I like and it's hard because most of it sucks IMO.
    well i can help you out with that one bro just pm me and give me more info.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Dude I don't like your type no offense.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

9. Default

lol. Nu Metal has become.... lame? I mean what used to be now bands are evolving to new sounds. I know masta likes the old bands when Nu Metal was just breaking the scene cause three of those songs he posted I listened back from 2003-2005. Now all these new bands are coming out and they sound like shit. I'm trying to figure out... man did everyone in the music industry put a cockroach in their ear? Because music sounds like shit now. Oh and I mean that in a universal sense. I can't listen to music now without being extra picky. I used to be able to put the radio and dig every song. Now everything is shit. Think about it.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy