Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

RAVE PARTY!!!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. one of my top personal faves

5. Default

My favorite music is the sound of THE HOLY SHIT gargling balls

That and

Radiohead
    orbital
    Joy Division

any yummy goth shit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elpolloloco View Post
    any yummy goth shit
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I likes me some Birthday massacre

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elpolloloco View Post
    I likes me some Birthday massacre
    we post vids of the music we like in this thread....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

gonna see these bands tomorrow night, its gonna be ( . ) ( . )
    first three are the best.. last two are okay.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine