Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Barricading Tutorials

1. Default

This was very good work, and some of the sots I didnt know like on snoopie I thought that was just a fail map with vent and a cade disco room. I personally think the last the was best for new caders High school is a great map to learn to cade since there so many good spots and you get the idea of cading on it. And the music is just wonderful. Very great work every that help and made this.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

Thanks J.

I for one was trying to figure out how to get the vending machine into a air shaft on police.

also, it's great how you showed the placing of cades in doorways without reinforcing it and then using them to glitch a zombie so you can keep em still.

I give this a thumbs up and hopefully other nubs like me can benifit from it too.

3. Default

hm nice creative spots most of the time i can never pull off what james does i and i mean never

4. Default

just saaw the last two vids.

They're also great and the funny intro's are a great addition.

Request: HD viewing?

5. Default

They are HD. They're pretty much full screen for me, but youtube reduces it to that..

And yeah, I was hoping someone would get a laugh out of them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

looking foward to more hijinks and great cading tut's!

7. Default

Most of the noobs that play in the ZM dont ever come on the forums and the odds of them going on Youtube and looking up that are very slim. Unless they actually want to learn how to play ZM which is a nice change of pace if thats true...

8. Default

I know what you mean, but still.. Read above your post. At least two people have benefited from this as far as I know, so it wasn't a waste. This is going to be here for a very long time I hope, so maybe it will help even more.

Anyhow, uploading episode 10 tonight. And unless anyone else has any suggestions, I'm done.

Edit: Uploaded.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-10-2009 at 01:49 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    At least two people have benefited from this as far as I know, so it wasn't a waste.
    i know i'm one of them. And I'm already finding it easier to spot new creative cade spots and more speedy at getting them up.

I also am able to get in a second lvl tube... i was never able to do that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Anyhow, uploading episode 10 tonight. And unless anyone else has any suggestions, I'm done.
    bout time. your such a slacker!

10. Default

Updated the second post.

On a side note..

I found pooter's tutorials... He has 3.. One on how to open doors outward, which I figured out during the first month I was here, and map secrets.. All of which I already knew..

To be honest.. I think this is better.