Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: WCS Rules

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i only bring it up again as there have been some changes made to the server that essentially allow a losing team, for ex. 15 - 0 to buy a scroll for virtually nothing 10 times in a round. Perhaps limiting the numbers of scrolls a player can purchase each round.
    minor detail, but the losing team gets a maximum 75% shopmenu discount when down by 15 rounds, so $15k buys 8 scrolls at $1875 each. i think scrolls are fine as is, especially considering that by the time scrolls get that cheap, the map is usually almost over. and if they're scrolling without other items like laces against a dominating team, they're usually just an easy extra kill anyway.

regardless, it's almost inspirational when a losing team refuses to be defeated and repeatedly rallies back from the dead in the final rounds. even if they still don't manage to win a round, it can be a stirring sight.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

2. Default

Then would this also apply to players who meta game with scrolls?Respawning with a scroll after speccing the players who are still alive. Ex. A t dies early game, specs a few cts and sees that they are in T spawn. T then proceeds to scroll because T knows the exact location of all the enemies now.
    SCROLLING or respawning after speccing enemies is perfectly fine and NOT exploit or ghosting. It's part of the allowed wcs mechanics, and if someone is in same spot after someone scrolls and hunts him, he deserves to die nway

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by i2o4 View Post
    minor detail, but the losing team gets a maximum 75% shopmenu discount when down by 15 rounds, so $15k buys 8 scrolls at $1875 each. i think scrolls are fine as is, especially considering that by the time scrolls get that cheap, the map is usually almost over. and if they're scrolling without other items like laces against a dominating team, they're usually just an easy extra kill anyway.regardless, it's almost inspirational when a losing team refuses to be defeated and repeatedly rallies back from the dead in the final rounds. even if they still don't manage to win a round, it can be a stirring sight.
    i agree. It gets a bit overwhelming sometimes, especially if the GOOD player joined the losing team to rack his kdr with these scrolls.... But it's fun to watch. And zero said he's implementing a fix that prevents players from exploiting the cheap items handicap by making the discount per loosing PLAYER, not team. So the stacking T that joins ct after 10 rounds for cheap items will not get a discount until HE has lost rounds WHILE on that losing team

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Unless it's cyber. As long as there's cyber, there will always be QQ
    hey fuck u! And fuck ur sig with wolf's quote!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    SCROLLING or respawning after speccing enemies is perfectly fine and NOT exploit or ghosting. It's part of the allowed wcs mechanics, and if someone is in same spot after someone scrolls and hunts him, he deserves to die nway

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

i agree. It gets a bit overwhelming sometimes, especially if the GOOD player joined the losing team to rack his kdr with these scrolls.... But it's fun to watch. And zero said he's implementing a fix that prevents players from exploiting the cheap items handicap by making the discount per loosing PLAYER, not team. So the stacking T that joins ct after 10 rounds for cheap items will not get a discount until HE has lost rounds WHILE on that losing team

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

hey fuck u! And fuck ur sig with wolf's quote!
    since your input is extremely late, id like you know that i already understand that ghosting in such a way is tolerable in the WCS server.
    Personal reform

4. Default

since your input is extremely late, id like you know that i already understand that ghosting in such a way is tolerable in the WCS server.
    not even 1 day late i posted this as soon as i woke up
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    unless it's cyber. As long as there's wcs, there will always be qq
    ftfy.