Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Rules

1. Default

No and no.

2. Default

The rules state no right now, there is no question... Mayne bring forward the idea of warding it on de? I still vote no.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Thank you for the clarification.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    A simple yes or no: Is it ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse for CT's so long as it's past the 20 second mark and is it ok for T's since it is their spawn and the objective is well outside the house; or is this just a flat no for both sides?
    7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    You would be surprised how many people thought it was ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse. The rule you were referring to wasn't explicit enough apparently.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

how so.. the rule clearly states that your wards radius may not touch the house at any point. oh well, yall know now, and if someone is being a ass and refusing 2 follow the rule, let me know on steam friends and ill arrange a little time out for them

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Rules being ambiguous like this is why we have so many problems with rulings.

I shall give some reasons this is ambiguous, not explicit. Rules were written before we had two crackhouse and were never updated to show this applied to both crackhouses, still have not BTW. While we did gain a second map with the same name, Italy, the new map, the rule was moot as rule five covers it, so it is not a valid precedent. The three examples, cs_crackhouse, cs_italy and xmas_nipperhouse, all have objectives in the house, whereas de_crackhouse has only a spawn. We don't prevent all warding of spawn houses, ala cs_estate_css_final, so we can't assume it's inviolate due to these rules either. Estate even has objectives IN the wardable house.

For my personal side, the night I tried to confirm with Maynard, I got no response, so had to go with my personal theory, which was this rule was meant for the maps that we had at the time when it was written, for the above reasons.

8. Default

Not sure if you guys know, but you can program an area where the ward command doesn't work. that would save a lot of trouble and grey area.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

didn't know the other crackhouse was added... forgot what it looks like... the rules still apply just the same though that map is crack house, and the rules state no warding the house on crack house... just as italy.... and the new italy...

ill look at the other crackhouse later this eve.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

didn't know the other crackhouse was added... forgot what it looks like... the rules still apply just the same though that map is crack house, and the rules state no warding the house on crack house... just as italy.... and the new italy...

ill look at the other crackhouse later this eve.
    In de_crackhouse the T's have to leave the house to plant the bomb. If we want to get technical and since there are no hosties, the only rule that would apply is not warding the house within the restricted time since it's still T spawn but the T's can since it's theirs...right? If not then this would probably be a special case since warding the house at all might be overkill even though there are no objectives inside.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/