Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM Updates 1.6.4

1. Default

And another thing that bugs me about the new zm in the all talk humans can no longer hear dead players CT's or dead zombie T players I made a topic on this but it has not recieved the attention it deserves i suggest we revert the all talk to the way it was before.

2. Default

I second that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

To allow the dead to talk to the alive it will allow them to talk to humans and zombies...

4. Default

how'd it used to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Only the dead could talk to the dead.

6. Default

no. sorry kav, but you're completely wrong. that's not even what i was asking. the dead used to be able to talk to the living cts, as well as the other dead.

i was asking, how was it set up to allow that before?

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - MK Ultra
    via FoxyTunes

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - I Belong to You/Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a Ta Voix
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

thats how it was to my knowlege.

8. Default

well, not sure when you were talking about, but like i said the dead could talk to the alive cts. useful to let them know you just joined and were zspawning.

apparently it was a feature of zombie mod, and isn't in this one

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes

9. Default

tbh im prefering the older update now than this one, also the deforms are to slow now and easy to kill, if they are going to be slow and easy to kill give them no knockback at least.

10. Default

I agree with Curdy regarding the deformed. Also, the new fasts class are incredibly slow to the point that there's no incentive to use them and they can get very easily killed. In my opinion their speed should be just as fast as they were before, particularly on barricading maps, and perhaps just a little slower on escape maps.