Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    #12 is not mall beta its ghs abandoned mall or something
    thanks ill update it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rellikdloc View Post
    cant argue with a jackass they are always right , cough cough ^
    you were one of the many complaining with what you thought were the rules, now you know.. there rules in the making. please leave you insults out of a thread you seemed to be so interested in, when you were arguing with me in the server.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 12-16-2010 at 04:46 PM.

2. Default

about beachstrike under the stairs, can you cade just one side because you can still get them from the other

3. Default

like i said..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    about beachstrike under the stairs, can you cade just one side because you can still get them from the other
    i still think that shouldn't be allowed. it's a tube.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    or we do nothing that you suggest. Your opinions are void considering you abuse ZM as if you were a god.

Since everyone is only throwing out suggestions i have taken it upon myself to test spots on maps.

Skiping the escape maps iv started on the first 10 most played cade maps on the psycostats
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/maps.php

if a map has no spots that would be deemed unfair i will put OPEN
    otherwise ill list a spot with detail on how it would be considered unfair.

note im only trying to take a little bit of leadership on this seemingly huge ordeal for ZM folk.
    everything i post below is up for 100% discussion if it seems in any way unreasonable.

1. Highschool
    -Red Room, Cading with bookcase or any item
    - Putting a vending machine underneath stage
    2. Desert Fortress
    - Vending machine in tube on second floor
    3. Lila Panic v2
    - OPEN
    4. Roy the Ship
    - A few questionable spots
    5. 420_Beach Stike
    - Mass cading Basement
    - Cading under stairs near spawn
    6. Lila Panic
    - Cading Vent in basement with a vending machine
    7. Bumfight v2
    - OPEN
    8. Snoopie 711
    - OPEN
    9. Roy highway
    -Vending machine understairs that lead up to the car.
    10. Scrap Yard
    - Vending machine and glitching the car crusher
    - Vending machine in Dog House
    11. Silent Hill
    -Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets. The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.
    -------> 2..desert fortress--2nd floor tube cade--its not impossible to get in..rather easy..many diff ways to get in..(recalled its not illegal)

-------> 8..snoopie 711--big shelf to block doorway in that little room by itself..

-------> 4..roy the ship--green cabinet under the stairs

Note***** illegal cading spots are spots that are basically impossible to get in not just spots that take a long time to get in..(and just because somebody has made a good cade and that its impossible to get in its a illegal cade spot)..
    Last edited by -blink-; 12-17-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

6. Default

You people cry too much.

Out of all the maps mikey listed besides Silent Hill ( never played)* & Highschool (red room)* the only map (Abandoned Mall) with a spot 100% untouchable is the blue (eletrical box?) thing that leads to a hallway with boxes and vending machines and a little upstairs loft.

The main reason zombie players can't get in many places is because of shitty teamwork and because of some health changes on certain zombies (Zombie stats from 08 were and still would be "perfect"....).

If the server wasn't full of idiots many of those "hard" and "cheap" spots would be easily breakable.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-17-2010 at 11:46 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You people cry too much.

Out of all the maps mikey listed besides Silent Hill ( never played) the only map (Abandoned Mall) with a spot 100% untouchable is the blue (eletrical box?) thing that leads to a hallway with boxes and vending machines and a little upstairs loft.

The main reason zombie players can't get in many places is because of shitty teamwork and because of some health changes on certain zombies (Zombie stats from 08 were and still would be "perfect"....).

If the server wasn't full of idiots many of those "hard" and "cheap" spots would be easily breakable.
    not red room.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not red room.
    Fixed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

That room in Silent Hill is 100% unbreakable. Even if you knock the box over, it's still bigger than the door entrance. Pulling does nothing. The file cabinets are too wide for the entrance and they can't be knocked back. This cade takes about 15 seconds to make.

And by 100% unbreakable, I mean 100% unbreakable when no fucking dipshits are in the cade and nade it or get too close.

10. Default

Just like then vending machine in the blue box.