Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
christmas, read my original msgs more carefully. I said, zero probably doesn't even realize that it's on the list, hence him not removing it.

there's nothing wrong with playing new maps. but the fact is that pool day was in the first map pack we had for the server, it's not new. and once the original admins back then noticed it we all kept off it when we realized it destroys the balancing of WCS lvling for beyond obvious reasons. it's like literally never played, or mentioned, there for zero more then likely doesn't even realize it's there.

there is nothing wrong with ppl trying new maps, there is something wrong though with maps that give you free guns and uber fast rounds... like really? you honestly don't get this?
I understand your concern but I find it to be quite ridiculous since the map was played without any problems and I honestly didn't see a huge disparity in leveling compared to other maps.

I mean, shit, if you have such a problem with it go to ZERO about it instead of taking a thread off topic telling people how to act with the map. This was about bringing WCS to GG.

And acolyte, please don't compare me to Chibby.