Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
I have changed it to that map, but not ever without a 2/3 majority vote. It has been played 3 times in 3 weeks. I see no reason why you can't spice up the map list with a giggle map once a week, it isn't going to change the game, and lots of people have a great time. At no point have I ever seen no objectives be a problem. Also jungle is significantly bigger than crackhouse everyone else's favorite terrible map.
if you want 2 change up the map rotation, it's fine.... that's not what this is about, what this is about is switching it to maps that offer fast xp and money. and ofcourse ppl want 2 play on those maps, they don't want 2 actually work for there lvl's lol.... you getting 2/3 vote for a map that ppl know will cash out well for them doesn't surprise me....

if ppl want 2 play on diff maps that's fine, but they need 2 be proper WCS maps. maps that are balanced for the mod, have a objective, and aren't uber small. as I said, these maps have never been selected or played before until the new admins like yourself came around, all admins in the past could look at the obvious fact that these maps aren't obviously designed for WCS.