Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Design The UK Anime Banner

1. Arrow Design The UK Anime Banner

Design The UK Anime Banner
    The UK Anime Club needs a banner for its website before it can be completed and the design made. As a result anyone is welcome to submit possible banners for the site as long as they follow rules below:

Rules
    Size: 900x200

Format
    : jpg or png, png is recommended

Quality: image must be high quality, do not worry about providing a compressed image size. I will compress the selected one to the best size quality trade-off.

Design: Image should include the words: University of Kentucky Anime Club or UK Anime Club

Image can not include anything that a school would logically disprove of.

Color: Image should use light and bright colors as this is going to be what will be used for the site content. Banners that do not go well with light colors or white backgrounds will lose. Color as found in series like baka to test and Maria Holic is what we are looking for. So remember light colors.

However this is not to say there can not be black in the image as long as it is able to work with a light colored site below are some color examples from k-onhttp://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/K-on!/item96631/
    http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/K-on!/item95584/
    http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/K-on!/item93777/

You can discuss the images in this thread as well as submit your works. You can submit as many as you like. For now there is no deadline and this thread will be updated with one as time goes by. It is possible that someone may submit a really good banner before a deadline is announced. If this is the case I will declare a deadline and the temporary winner.

I know we have a lot of skilled people here and I hope that everyone can come up with some great banners for the site!

2. Default

Members who design anything with cute girls get extra brownie points with the prez. Just sayin... I can't design worth shit though so yeah... Somebody else had better make me happy. xD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    Members who design anything with cute girls get extra brownie points with the prez. Just sayin... I can't design worth shit though so yeah... Somebody else had better make me happy. xD
    I made the series lucky star! and K-On

4. Default

Just a reminder that this is open to anyone even people not in the club. Also if I do not see anything by the end of this month I will just make the site and my own banner.

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    I made the series lucky star! and K-On
    You wish you did.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    You wish you did.
    yah i lied, im actually only working on K-On!! instead of K-On!

However i am the lead director for SHAFT

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    yah i lied, im actually only working on K-On!! instead of K-On!

However i am the lead director for SHAFT
    Then do me a favor and don't fuck up Kizumonogatari.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Then do me a favor and don't fuck up Kizumonogatari.
    dont worry the only series getting 'shafted' this year is Arakawa Under The Bridge 2
    Kizumonogatari is getting 99% of our budget in flushots

9. Default

Ok I will now submit my banner:
    Attached Images

10. Default

Well being that mine is the only submission I win! So I will now proceed to make the website, should be done by Tuesday.
    Attached Images