Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

A race, A working race on a working wcs server, that is what i am waiting for.
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

havucenmyvaga?

other than that, im looking forward to playing panorama again. IDK why, but i just enjoyed messing with people when playing it

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

Just wanted to let you all know that I have not yet made the local test server. The other night jigsaw was on and so we got drunk playing gg for a few hours. Then last night my other friend was over after me and my dad went to see a movie. Now I am formatting an old raptor to install win7 on. I still plan to get the server tested soon but just wanted to let you guys know that nothing has happened yet.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that I have not yet made the local test server. The other night jigsaw was on and so we got drunk playing gg for a few hours. Then last night my other friend was over after me and my dad went to see a movie. Now I am formatting an old raptor to install win7 on. I still plan to get the server tested soon but just wanted to let you guys know that nothing has happened yet.
    that's a big 10-4 delta.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

lol. just let us know when we can get in thar!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Shocked.

7. Default

Update, rather than work on xp conversion the main focus should be to get the races ready and have ability testing. It will be easier to do this if I just make all the races level 0 so that anyone can use them and also do not have any xp on yet. We can worry about getting xp converted later (it should convert with little to no problem) and instead focus on getting the actual mod finished. I hope to have a public beta with some races up in the next 48 hours. New tracking threads will be created to detail revision changes and to discuss what needs to be fixed.

8. Default

Update, rather than work on xp conversion the main focus should be to get the races ready and have ability testing. It will be easier to do this if I just make all the races level 0 so that anyone can use them and also do not have any xp on yet. We can worry about getting xp converted later (it should convert with little to no problem) and instead focus on getting the actual mod finished. I hope to have a public beta with some races up in the next 48 hours. New tracking threads will be created to detail revision changes and to discuss what needs to be fixed.
    WOO FUCKING HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all hail
    (^-.-^) (v-.-v) (^-.-^) (v-.-v) (^-.-^) (v-.-v) (^-.-^) (v-.-v)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

atta boy, zero.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Local copy runs, base program and races working. I am now trying to fix some glitches it is causing with many and some other strange issues. Once this is done I will be able to finish testing the base races that I will release the test server with. Even the version of war3 that we are using is going to be beta for a while so things are not going to be amazingly stable.