Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

ughhh I'm already going into withdrawl....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I look forward to playing more on GG again... Got so used to WCS... maybe a change would do me good... I like PUB, but not many folks on it... and I can't stand ZOM due to the immaturity of talent on the server... lets clean up ZOM while we await my WCS coming back on line...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

3. Default

I absolutely hated WCS when I first tried it but over time it became quite fun and learn to appreciate it. You learn new strategies and ways to play a classic shooter game. I met some of the most memorable people here as well. Everyone from Maynard, Ritta, Sin Catastrophe, Carina, Big Dumb Animal, and crap so many more that i cant think of off the top of my head...... (sorry if i dont mention you). Either way I hope I'll see all the WCS players in some of the other servers tilll we get this fixed.

Valve may screw with us... They may fuck with u,..... and fuck everything up all to hell, but there's one thing about us gamers We are some determine mother fuckers and we will get our WCS back.... One way or another!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I absolutely hated WCS when I first tried it but over time it became quite fun and learn to appreciate it. You learn new strategies and ways to play a classic shooter game. I met some of the most memorable people here as well. Everyone from Maynard, Ritta, Sin Catastrophe, Carina, Big Dumb Animal, and crap so many more that i cant think of off the top of my head...... (sorry if i dont mention you). Either way I hope I'll see all the WCS players in some of the other servers tilll we get this fixed.

Valve may screw with us... They may fuck with u,..... and fuck everything up all to hell, but there's one thing about us gamers We are some determine mother fuckers and we will get our WCS back.... One way or another!!!
    it'll be ok. i'm sure once someone makes a special plugin/mod to if not reset everything, at least emulate the conditions and settings pre-update zero'll jump on it and throw it in the servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

WCS mod is a big ass mod.
    Well im guessing downtime is a month.

But anyways

ZM > WCS Mod.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    WCS mod is a big ass mod.
    Well im guessing downtime is a month.

But anyways

ZM > WCS Mod.
    yes and no. the wc3 team already is mostly done converting i believe. however, we'd need a custom version to support the full ammount of abilities.

if we can convince them to do that, it shouldn't be a whole month. if we were to do one from scratch, yeah that could take some time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yes and no. the wc3 team already is mostly done converting i believe. however, we'd need a custom version to support the full ammount of abilities.

if we can convince them to do that, it shouldn't be a whole month. if we were to do one from scratch, yeah that could take some time
    I don't see the problem with changing WCS a bit if that means getting to play it sooner.

Adaptation isn't a problem.

8. Default

Believe it or not the very FIRST mod server IBIS ever made was a WCS server.

This is from the days before there was even a website. When just me and some friends had admin and when the wcs server was literally hosted on some random ass web server that a friend had access too. If you though our wcs got laggy this was a fucking web server. It ran for a long time until the people who actually controlled the web server said it was using too much resources. Later it would fade away but we always missed it. The pub took off (it was hosted by an actual game server provider) and then we went to GG then ZM and back to WCS. While we got the pub back, the gg server back and soon the ZM server it was our latest server that was actually one of our first that we will end with. The wcs server will rise again just as it did before and just like every time it will be another smash hit that is so big that not even a year will go by before valve updates the game just to stop the domination!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The wcs server will rise again just as it did before and just like every time it will be another smash hit that is so big that not even a year will go by before valve updates the game just to stop the domination!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ughhh I'm already going into withdrawl....
    oh? imagine...curled up in a ball...rocking back and forth...with a knife in hand....
    i cant aim the guns since update, . i feel like gun game doesn't like me. it kicked me 17 times as of this post today for a reserved slot (18-19/21 people). i miss the vagalion sound! i admit it now! I MISS IT YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE!? kay going back to withdrawal.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews