Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    alright, i'll give you that much.
    but where is the race idea thread? i looked through all 3 pages of the wcs section
    Hmmm... I know we had 1... not sure where the hell it is now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Hmmm... I know we had 1... not sure where the hell it is now.
    best i could find.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=3102&page=4

i might make a new topic and copy oer each of the race ideas in that thread, and we can just let that new topic be the official-ish one.

seems easier than looking for a buried (existing?) thread

edit: neer mind!! found it

could a mod please move the following thread to this section and sticky it?

thx!
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1970
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

meh if you want. there's really no point in suggesting races right now though. we don't even have a server, or it even being worked on yet lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    meh if you want. there's really no point in suggesting races right now though. we don't even have a server, or it even being worked on yet lol.
    i know. i just knew it would fly out of my head in about 15 min though, and so i decided to post it for when it is needed
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

I glanced at the WCS site to see if there were any updates, and it seems like they might have a fix working.

Zero might want to check that out.
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

6. Default

Confirmed, test server work will start tomorrow. We may be back up by the end of the week!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Confirmed, test server work will start tomorrow. We may be back up by the end of the week!
    o.O

yay!

and what about the custom IbisWcs? how's that moving? and what races will we have for this temp (hopefully) fix?

8. Default

I have not even heard back from the guy yet. If these wcs people keep ticking along like this they might finish before he starts lol. I am surprised how quickly they have come together.

9. Default

This thread will now track progress on the beta server.

Local test bead is read, preparing base transfer of everything that is already known and proven to work.

10. Default

Getting all the maps and models ect transferred for the test server.