Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shady v1ru5 app

not to loud, not to quiet, resonable, respectful, skilled player, and all around good guy.

i remember when you got admin, asking me a bajillion questions haha .. was the right thing to do!

+1

2. Default

gd luck shady! u;re one of the gd guys.
    skilled, funny, gd opponent and friend.

gd admin, needs to kill me less tho -.-

def a +1 from me , altho my vote is only an ornament since clans only affect this, but i got ur back buddy.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Well I was going to give you +1 but you got your account hacked. You lose half.

+0.5

4. Default

I can only support one brad in this server so.. Denied
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

lol well ty everyone. >.< and im sure the other brad would +1 lmao we get along great. and im truly glad i found this community its been really fun being here and getting to build my skills as a player with so many great players.

i know its been only 4 months of admin but all together played here in ibis for 14 months ;p its a long journey but it has been awesome. i know ill be away for 8.5 weeks when i go to basic and i hope that wont affect my clanship oppurtunites since i wont buy admin since ill have no chance to use it however i might just donate before i leave for basic since i do enjoy this community so much. >.<
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

6. Default

+1 this is my side kick in crime. In my opinion he would make a great addition to ibis.

inthebutt where the hell have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

;p support of the brads!!!!! lol game on lets play and pwn some nubs >.<
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

8. Default

+1 like a boss? :P You deserve it buddy since you are one of the most collected admins I have seen on ANY serve

9. Default

+1 Hes a great guy, knows his shit, LEET player and also been here for a long time

10. Default

Necro much?