Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

What do you all think about this movie that has people going blind or what ever vs just turning into zombies.

2. Default

I heard it had some bad test screenings. Other than that, if that ever happened and I was fine, I would just rearrange the furniture in where they were kept every so often.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post

Flame Thrower. Just camp inside a gas building and keep refilling tanks until you run out.
    Aren't the fumes from a flamethrower really bad? Camping inside a building with a flame thrower seems like a bad idea lol, if you don't die from the concentration of fumes I'm sure you'd end up burning down/blowing up the building.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Who cares about a little fumes when your about to be ravaged by fucking zombies that eat brains? I wouldn't be like "OMG this gas might lower my life expectancy by 10 years!!!"
    -MBP

5. Default

Would you consider that you'd probably burn down the building you're in?

Besides, I don't think you can find napalm fuel in a gas building. Need a second person to open gas valves too
    http://www.olive-drab.com/od_infweapons_flame.php
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

6. Default

well what about the possibility of living in a bomb shelter?

7. Default

Bomb shelter couldn't stand up to the test of zombies trying to rape it i don't think. Eventually they would break something.
    -MBP

8. Default

Depends upon what kind of bomb shelter

I think this would stop some zombies lol
    Attached Images

9. Default

haha norad. Not a bad idea. Personally I wouldn't mind making my underground lair inside a volcano, with liquid hot MAAGma, to burn these zombies. Kinda like a moat on crack. [/dr_evil]
    Also the enemy from the incredibles. That was an OG lair.

10. Default

Check out these bunkers lol
    http://www.usbunkers.com/products.php

Look more like UFO props from a movie than bunkers lol