Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yeah but james man there is a huge downside to homeschooling!!!!

you don't get to randomly hit on chicks in the hallways!!!!
    High school girls are so overrated.

Nothing but lies and drama.

2. Default

Why would I want a relationship? I don't need to reproduce.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Why would I want a relationship? I don't need to reproduce.
    BUT...

What was last night huh?!

ON MSN HUH!?!?!?!

....too much freeze.

lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    BUT...

What was last night huh?!

ON MSN HUH!?!?!?!

....too much freeze.

lmao.
    JAMES!!!!!!!!! never knew you had it in you, you sneaky little devil. +1 my friend +1.

@christmas, sounds like someone didn't hit it off so well with the girls that went to high school with him. its okay christmas, you get a clean slate and a chance to start over in your mid 30's hahahaha.

get this thread back on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Well the topic was "Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion"

So.

Discus...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    @christmas, sounds like someone didn't hit it off so well with the girls that went to high school with him. its okay christmas, you get a clean slate and a chance to start over in your mid 30's hahahaha.
    Nice try.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Well the topic was "Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion"

So.

Discus...
    I think this whole thread was a troll.

There is no reason not to use the infamous 12-gauge pump-action shotgun that we've all come to love through our conquests in L4D.

It's a perfectly suitable weapon at close-quarter combat against zombie hordes.

It has the power of a fully-swung baseball bat, and can knock anyone's head off with a single blast.

So I ask you, what is the point of this discussion?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think this whole thread was a troll.

There is no reason not to use the infamous 12-gauge pump-action shotgun that we've all come to love through our conquests in L4D.

It's a perfectly suitable weapon at close-quarter combat against zombie hordes.

It has the power of a fully-swung baseball bat, and can knock anyone's head off with a single blast.

Because it has been pointed out that shotguns are difficult to reload, take up a lot of space, and aren't the most effective weapon in defeating a zombie?

Hmmm?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Spam?..

And what did I do inthebutt?..

I've never been a fan of shotguns. Unless you count that one in development. I have no idea what the name is, but it basically is a machine gun shotgun. The shells are exchangeable for grenades!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Spam?..

And what did I do inthebutt?..

I've never been a fan of shotguns. Unless you count that one in development. I have no idea what the name is, but it basically is a rapid fire shotgun.
    forget it, I'll explain it to you in the server when I see you lol.

@christmas even if shotguns are a bitch to reload, limited ammo and take up a lot of space. every movie ever made about zombies taking over the world have had a shotgun in it. shawn of the dead, dawn of the dead, resident evil, 28 days later, american zombie, day of the dead.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-