Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 001 Undead Scourge [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

usually I only have one person huging me when I explode

Edit: I just did 98 o.o at distince of 132
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-07-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

So I was wondering why the hp doesn't go above 100 anymore like it used to. Makes undead seem a lot weaker to me then before

3. Default

Before when? Also what do you mean by this was there no cap on how high the health could go before?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also what do you mean by this was there no cap on how high the health could go before?
    there was, but it capped at like 175.

i'm pretty sure this as already brought up somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Before when? Also what do you mean by this was there no cap on how high the health could go before?
    Back before the huge CS:S update is what I am talking about on the old WCS server. With V. Aura you could suck health from your enemies even if your health was at 100 (full). Now it won't do anything unless your hp is below 100. At least this is happening to me and I quite miss being able to go above 100 hp with undead.

6. Default

Ok I will fix that. Also was this for all races with this sort of ability. If so was there a cap where you could not go higher?

7. Default

Im not sure about the cap, I just think I remember it being that you didnt have to be hurt before you could use these skills before

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Ok I will fix that. Also was this for all races with this sort of ability. If so was there a cap where you could not go higher?
    I don't rem if there was a cap or not, I hit over 160 before but I am not sure though. I hit over 250 on jack though, but we don't have jack yet =\

9. Default

jack and santa were not capped.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    jack and santa were not capped.
    true, I believe shadow hunter heal took your health to 145 on the old wcs, now your stuck below 100.